Chapter 80 (Final)

Harry's POV

Watching my girlfriend and my daughter meeting for the first time was now my favourite sight in the world. Jen smiling at Mia filled my heart with another level of love I didn't even know existed.

"Mia this is your mummy," I whispered to my daughter, "Can you say hi to mummy?" I watched her big eyes looking around as she squirmed in my arms.

Jen turned her face away as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Jen?" I tried to regain her attention, confused as to why her eyes were closing.

"Nate, is she meant to be falling asleep?" I tried to get his attention, bringing Mia up to my chest. He didn't respond to me, he started calling out instructions to the other nurses and surgeons.

"Nate what's happening?" I called out again, watching two of the nurses run over to Jen, removing the airway tube from her.

"There's a lot of bleeding going on," Nate called out to his team.

"What is going on?" I screamed, just wanting someone to explain what the f*ck was happening right now.

"Mr Styles we need you to step out," one of the nurses tried to pull me away from Jen.

"Why? What is happening?" I tried to fight her off.

"We need to operate fast, she's in good hands," she tried to calm me down, taking Mia from me.

"Where are you taking my daughter?" I called out to her as she walked away.

Everyone started crowding around Jen's body, pushing me away from her. A doctor placed an oxygen mask over her face as the monitors were beeping, indicating her heart rate dropping.

"Mr Styles you need to go," a male nurse now tried to pull me from the room.

"NO! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?" I tried to fight him off, but another came to help as they forced me out of the surgery room.

"Jen!" I screamed, somehow hoping she would hear me and open her eyes. My heart was pounding, I didn't know what was happening with my girlfriend, and I had no idea where my daughter was.

The happiest moment of my entire life, had now turned into my worst nightmare and biggest fear, losing her. She couldn't leave me, not now, not when we finally had the life we deserved and were always meant to have.

"Can someone just tell me what is happening? Please!" I choked back tears, pushing my hair back in frustration of the unknown. Every second I was out here and not in there, was a second more of her slipping away from me.

"Miss Taylor lost a lot of blood during the birth..." the nurse began to explain but I completely zoned out after that, I'd missed majority of what was said, she was throwing all these medical terms at me I didn't give a shit about right now, I just wanted to know if she was going to be okay.

"Just tell me she is going to be okay," I begged her, hoping to God this was just a small mishap that could be fixed easily.

"Dr Thomas will do the best he can Mr Styles, I promise," she tried to reason with me, but that wasn't the answer I wanted.

"Can she die?" I asked her.

"There's no need to think of the worst case scenario, she's in good hands," she avoided answering.

"TELL ME IF IT IS POSSIBLE SHE WON'T MAKE IT!" I screamed, making her jump at my my aggression.

"It's a possibility, but you shouldn't think that way. As soon as I get word on how she is I will let you know. For now it's best to join your family in the waiting room, and i'll give you word as soon as I get it."