Chapter 25

Angus POV

I couldn't believe my little sis was up the duff. I never would have imagined my Jen who this time last year I was travelling the world with, who had just gotten into a relationship with this kid, was now pregnant.

Considering I was marrying Gem, who was Harry's sister, this baby would be my family now, my own little nephew or niece. It was a trip to think how much really had changed over the last year and a half.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have pictured going on tour last year, ending up in me being married by the end of this week, and Jen pregnant to the guy she claimed she had no interest in on the plane ride over to the UK.

I knew Gem and I wanted to keep this wedding under wraps, and I definitely didn't want to announce it now that Jen and Harry had revealed their big news, so I had someone else in mind to help us plan this out.

Everyone was headed back to Jen's place, and Gem and I would be staying in my old apartment that my mate still lived in. Since we were walking distance from where I wanted to go, I told the others I wanted to hang around a little bit and we'd find our own way back to the city.

"So are you loving Melbourne babe? Still want to get married here?" I asked Gemma as we walked hand in hand down the beach.

"It's nice to see this part of Melbourne, all I've seen is the city part of it. Melbourne doesn't hold the fondest memories for us, the last time I was here I left you."

It was true, the last time Gemma was here we got into an argument over her treating Jen like crap, and she decided to go back to England to calm herself down.

"Well we'll have some good memories to go home with now. I'll even take you down to my hometown while we're here, it's a pretty cool costal town you'll like it."

"I'd like that, and yes of course I still want to get married here, we just have to figure out what exactly we're even going to do for it, we only have a few days to plan this!" She pointed out.

"Babe have you ever known me not to have the best plans ever?"

"Oh you mean like the time you wanted to re-enact that scene from dirty dancing, and I went flying over the couch and hit my head?"

"Come on you have to see the humour in that by now!" I found it funny, we looked so stupid doing it.

"You know what I find humorous about the situation? You sleeping on the couch that night!"

"Fair enough, but seriously this is a good idea and I reckon you'll like it!"

"Fine what is it? Enlighten me my love," she sighed, I knew she probably thought this was going to be another dumb idea of mine, but she was going to be proven wrong.

"Okay you know Lauren, Jen's mum?"

"Yeah I met her backstage at a show remember, you introduced us!"

"Yeah I remember, but have I ever told you what she does for a living?"

"No I don't think you have, or I just can't remember!"

"Well she's an event manager, so she whips up events for a living! How would you feel about her planning our wedding? I trust her to do an amazing job, and I know she will because we're really close, we'll still have full say but she knows how to plan all that stuff pretty quick."

Lauren was like a second mum to me, so having her plan my wedding would make up for the fact I couldn't have my own parents involved, because we wanted it as a surprise.

"You know what Angus? That's probably one of your smarter ideas actually! She's not going to let it slip to Jen or anything though is she?"

"Nah she wouldn't! But this means she'd have to come is that okay? I know you wanted just our parents and Jen and Harry!"