Chapter 47

Jen's POV

"I'm so nervous Jen, what if I do a really crap job?" Willow turned to me as we waited for the go ahead to leave the plane.

"Then he'll fire you, and you'll go back to being jobless since dad has already hired a replacement for you," I joked, but she took me quite seriously, since her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her sockets.

Willow, Sam and I had just arrived in LA, ahead of my red carpet interviewing debut. I was excited to see Angus again, and of course I couldn't wait to see Harry, even though we'd only been apart a few days.

Sam slept the whole flight, and Willow spent majority of it stressing over doing a bad job. I'd assured her everything would be fine, but she wasn't listening to me, so I told her what she didn't want to hear in the end.

"Jen stop, that just makes me feel sick!" She clutched her stomach.

"Are you sure it's not the whole block of chocolate, three packets of chips and ice cream you just demolished in the last hour, that's making you sick? I thought I was meant to be the pregnant one here! I haven't had a craving yet!"

"I'm a nervous eater," she shrugged, and the flight attendant informed us we could leave the plane now.

"Wake up sleeping beauty," I shook Sam, and she jumped at my touch.

"Oh my god you scared me! Are we here?"

"Yeah, come on," I laughed at her messy appearance. She was in sweats and one of Cal's old t-shirts she had claimed as her own, and her hair was piled on top of her head in a messy bun. For her sake I hoped there were no paparazzi waiting outside the airport.

It was windy here in LA today. I was expecting sunshine and blue skies, but it was surprisingly cold. My top was flying all over the place, it wasn't the most graceful plane exit I had had.

We quickly walked inside and retrieved our bags. I always had anxiety that my bag wouldn't have made it from Australia, and of course mine was one of the last to come out, giving me major panic attacks.

After that ordeal, we finally made it into the main airport, and I saw the only person who instantly made me smile no matter what my mood was seconds prior.

"Hi baby," he pulled me in tight, and kissed me, "how was your flight?"

"Easy, Willow was stressing the whole time that you'd end up firing her. She even ate my dinner on top of hers, nervous eating she calls it," I turned to her and teased.

"Are you taking food from my baby's mouth Willow? Jen needs to eat to feed it you know! That's it, you're fired, get back on a plane!" He was stirring her up, I knew exactly what he was like, but she didn't, and she was shitting herself.

"But I...I..."

"I'm joking! I'm Harry," he laughed and held his hand out to her.

"Willow," she let out a breath and finally smiled. She was so funny, she had no reason to be nervous. Harry was the most relaxed and polite person I knew. Even if she didn't do a good job, he would find a way to blame himself for her screw up's, and still tell her she was doing a good job.

"How's my Sammy going?" he hugged her, and she groaned.

"Don't call me that," she pulled away.

"Why? You used to love when you were called that."

"Stop shit stirring Harry," She grabbed her bag and began to walk off.

"What's wrong with her?" He whispered to me, grabbing my hand, and my bag as we trailed behind her.