Chapter 67

Jen's POV

Harry and the rest of the boys had to stay in the Vancouver hospital an extra three days for observation, before I could take him back home to Melbourne.

The swelling had gone down dramatically, and the face I had fallen in love with was starting the shine through again. His ribs gave him pain, but the pain killers seemed to be doing their job majority of the time.

Since Niall had the least amount of injuries, he was able to fly back to the UK before the rest of the boys. Louis and Liam also had a few broken bones, Liam being able to relate to Harry's pain also suffering fractured ribs.

Willow had told me management had called the rest of the tour off, giving the boys time to recover from the accident until they had to put the finishes touches to the album.

Now though, Harry and I were staying in a hotel with Angus, and the other two boys before we all flew out tomorrow. Sophia had also come across to Canada to help Liam get back home, and a female friend of Louis' I had never seen was here for him. Willow had gone home a couple of days ago.

The whole dynamic was weird to me. It was the first time I was hanging out with the boys without Zayn, plus Niall wasn't here, and neither was El. Everything was changing, nothing felt the same as last year, but I guess change was good.

The boys were joking around with Louis' new lady friend, while Soph and I sat back and looked on. The new girls names was Lily, she was the polar opposite to El. She had blonde hair, dressed less conservative than El did, and was more a boys' girl. She was loud and in your face, kind of the female version of Louis.

"What do suppose is going on between them?" Soph whispered.

"Who?"

"This new bird and Louis...Liam mentioned Louis was going out a lot and seeing some people, but why is she here?"

"Isn't she from here? She's got the accent and stuff...maybe she lives around here somewhere and dropped by?" I had no idea why she was here either, but maybe she was just a friend in the area.

"I heard her say she's from LA just before, she obviously flew in here. I mean, I don't really care, Louis can have whoever he wants around, but don't you think he's moved on a little quickly?"

Sophia and Eleanor had been friends longer than El and I were, so they had a much stronger bond. I knew she cared about her feelings, and I think we both felt the same about the whole Louis and his possible new girlfriend situation.

"Mmm, I haven't really been keeping track of his life. I remember El telling us in Melbourne that he was going around with all these girls, maybe she's another one of them. Friends with benefits perhaps? I honestly don't believe he got over El that fast."

"I don't think that either. But just say they were dating, like officially together now, what are we meant to do? Welcome her with open arms? Have lunch? Go shopping? I don't know how this works. Eleanor was around when we both started dating the boys, it's kind of weird not having her here.

I don't know how to be around someone that's not her? Even when you and Harry weren't together, if he started bringing other girls around I don't know how I would act. You're my friend, I'm loyal to you. Eleanor is our friend, are we being disloyal by being nice to her ex's new girl? I don't know how to handle the situation."

Soph was an over-thinker like I was. Neither of us went into a situation without thinking long term, and considering everyone else's feelings in the situation. I did feel like we would be being disloyal to Eleanor by being friends with this new girl.