Chapter 44

Took that photo at my OTRA show ^^

Harry POV

The last few weeks seemed to have flown by, which I was happy about. Since Jen told me about our first ultrasound, I anticipated this plane ride back to Melbourne.

Tour was done for a month, and I only had a few days with Jen until I had to get back over to the states to continue work. I hated that I didn't have much downtown during the year, but I understood this was my job and now I had something to work for...my family.

I landed and turned my phone back on, and immediately a text from Jen rolled through saying fans had worked out I was coming back here, and they were waiting for me in the airport.

This was a private trip, so I didn't have the normal luxury of being picked up from the Tarmac, and I didn't arrange to meet Jen somewhere private in the airport, so I knew I'd have to face everyone.

I loved my fans, they were so dedicated and made me so incredibly happy, but when you've been on a plane for hours, and haven't seen your girlfriend in a little under a month, the only person you want to see is her.

I was tired and anxious, I just wanted to pull her into me without being cautious of the types of things the fans would post online. I didn't really care what they said, but I cared for Jen, and I knew the Internet was a nasty place to her at times.

It made me nervous to even know she was in the airport alone with these people, they better not have been giving her any type of shit.

The one thing the fans don't understand is we love our girlfriends, they make us happy, they are who we look forward to seeing at the end of the day. When they send them nasty comments, saying the relationship is fake, or that they're ugly and don't deserve us, it's hurts.

It hurts me to see people say Jen and I have a fake relationship, because it's real to us, very real. When someone calls her ugly I want to tear them apart, because she was already insecure in herself, how dare someone who doesn't even know her tell her she was fat, or had an ugly nose, and every other vicious thing they said.

She was beautiful, the most beautiful girl inside and out, obviously I didn't expect everyone else to think like I did, but a little respect and restraint from being rude to her wouldn't have hurt them.

I got off the plane as fast as I could, and made my way over to customs to get my bags, then make my way to her.

As soon as I walked through the doors I saw her standing with the fans. There weren't too many, and they seemed to be respectful since they didn't run and jump on me, rather they let Jen come to me on her own.

"Hi babe," she wrapped her arms around my neck, and I lifted her slightly with my free arm before releasing my bags, and wrapped both around her waist.

"I missed you," I said into the crook of her neck, taking in the scent I missed for all these weeks.

"I missed you more," she pulled away without kissing me. I guess it was just to avoid the attention we would have gotten if so.

"Harry can we get a picture?" The fans started screaming once Jen detached herself from me. I wasn't a rude person, and I knew I owed the fans a lot, so I took the pictures before Jen and I made our way back to the car.

They didn't follow, they got what they wanted and they let me be. I loved that they didn't mob here, there were no paparazzi in my face, and Jen and I were able to get out of there peacefully.

Once in the car I did my seat belt up, and Jen surprised me by hopping over onto my lap, and kissing me as hard as she could. Her fingers were running wildly through my hair, her tongue moved along mine in perfect motion, and her hips were moving against me in the sweetest way.