Chapter 60

Jen's POV

Tonight was more than perfect, I couldn't feel more special and loved than I did in this very moment, all thanks to Harry. He managed to outdo my last birthday, making the impossible very possible, as he always did.

It was good to see all my family and friends together under one roof, which was now my roof. I couldn't believe my parents were giving me their house, the house I grew up in was now my house with Harry, to raise our own children.

For now though, we were back in my apartment which we had to ourselves for the night. Sam and Cal decided to to stay back with my parents, and help them clean up the party.

"This cake is incredible," Harry kept picking at the cream covered cake my mum sent home with us.

"I thought you didn't eat sugar?" I made fun of his declaration of living a sugar free life. He was on some health quick, trying to buff up as I just got larger.

"Everyone needs a cheat day once in a while."

"Sure they do," I laughed, walking to the fridge to get myself a drink. His hand come up from behind me shutting the door, then wrapping around my waist, pulling me into him.

He began kissing my neck slowly, making me completely forget I was even thirsty in the first place.

"I've waited all night to give your last present," he said against me, licking up my neck until he reached my earlobe.

I turned around, bringing his lips down to meet mine as he slightly bent down to lift me from the ground, carrying me over to the bench. He parted my knees, moving his body to stand between my legs, I could already feel him needing more from me.

"Let's get this off," he said against my lips, moving away to lift the red dress he had gotten me over my head, and onto the lounge floor somewhere.

He swiped his finger across the cream cake again, holding it out in front of me.

"Taste," he said seductively. Without hesitation I took his finger into my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and swirling my tongue around him, causing him to bite his bottom lip.

"Holy shit," he breathed out as his finger escaped my mouth.

I lightly laughed at his statement, reaching for his jeans to unzip them. He couldn't remove them fast enough, his shirt quickly following his pile of jeans thrown onto the kitchen floor.

"Eager?" I joked, causing him to laugh.

"You have no idea," he kissed my neck again gently, causing a shiver to run up my spine.

"Where do you want me to take you? We could do it on the bench again, or against that wall, your bedroom...the possibilities are endless."

"Bedroom will be fine for tonight," I wrapped my arms around his neck, attaching myself to him so he could carry me to bed.

"We should do it on the balcony before you move out of this place," he said into my ear.

"Or we shouldn't you weirdo, I don't want someone catching us having sex," I dismissed his idea.

"Isn't the whole thrill of it the possibility of getting caught?"

"No, I'm just fine with no one watching us thanks."

"Good answer, I don't like the idea of anyone else watching you scream my name other than me, I was just testing to see what you'd say," he placed me down on the bed, pushing himself on top of me.

"I don't scream your name!"

"Okay baby, you don't," he laughed, sliding his hand between my legs before I could call him out on his sarcasm.