Chapter 19

Jen's POV

The office was the last place I wanted to be today. It was funny to think the last time I was sitting at this desk, I was single and unaware I was carrying Harry's baby. A lot had happened in the last few days, not just anything, life changing situations.

It took me the weekend to process everything, but one thing I was always sure of was that I loved Harry. I was happy to have him back, and even though we had a journey ahead of us, I hadn't felt this at ease and content in my life in months.

Ava wasn't in the office yet, she usually arrived an hour after I started work since she stayed back later than the rest of us everyday, and Mason seemed to be running late.

I knew Harry and I had agreed not to tell anyone about my pregnancy yet, but with Bella out of my life and Angus on the other side of the world, Mason was my closest friend and the person I told everything to. I didn't think I could keep this kind of news from him, and I didn't think Harry would be at all fussed about it since he told Liam.

"Mason!" I jumped out of my seat when I saw him walk into the office.

"Hey babe, sorry I haven't been in contact the reception up the coast was horrible! I only just got back early this morning!" He hugged me.

Mason had been away filming at a music festival for MTV, so he was unaware of everything that was going on right now. He always had faith in Harry and I, so I knew part of this news wouldn't come as a surprise to him.

"It's fine, I have a lot to fill you in on!"

"Ahh, I know a certain someone was in town this weekend, does this have something to do with him?" He teased.

"Maybe..."

"I'm excited to hear everything, but I want to introduce you to someone. This is my niece Noura, she's doing some work experience here for two weeks," he introduced me to the tiny, quiet girl standing next to him I hadn't noticed.

"Hey Noura, it's lovely to meet you," I held my hand out for her to shake, but she ignored it and went in straight for a hug.

"Sorry about her, she's a bit of a fan!" He laughed.

"Uncle Mason stop!" She turned around and scolded him. "He likes to embarrass me, and please just call me Nori I prefer that," she turned back to me with flushed cheeks.

"Oh trust me, I have a friend you might have heard of him his name's Angus, and he would embarrass me every chance he got! I could have killed him!"

"Oh my god I know Angus, he's engaged to Gemma Styles right?" It still surprised me that people knew so much about our personal lives, but I guess I just forgot that we were in the public eye now, and we were dating people that everyone kept tabs on.

"Yeah they're engaged, you know your celebrity gossip!" I laughed.

"I do, so are you and Harry back together yet?" She asked confidently.

"Noura I don't think that's something you should be asking," Mason pulled her back.

"No it's fine, I mean it's probably going to be on Perez Hilton any day now anyway, we are back together," I smiled and said proudly.

"You told me they weren't!" Nori smacked her uncle on the arm.

"This is the first I'm hearing about this!" He defended himself. "So we really do have a lot to catch up on!" He smiled at me with smug look as if to say I told you so.

"Yeah we'll talk soon, let's show your niece around the office first!" I suggested, and we took her around the building showing her a behind the scenes look at MTV Melbourne.