Chapter 34

Harry's POV

"Do you want to tell them now? Or wait until tomorrow?" I asked Jen as she lay her head on my chest, tangled in the sheets we quite quickly messed up within an hour of being in this hotel room.

"I didn't think you would want to tell them tonight, so I just assumed we would do it tomorrow," she looked up at me surprised.

I had been nervous to tell them, but Jen was right, Liam was fine with it when he found out, so I probably had nothing to worry about. I just wanted to get this over with, so I could enjoy my day with Jen tomorrow without the distraction of this playing over my head.

After my fight with her in the hall, and the guys filling me in on this movie based on me coming out, my trip to Singapore had started off completely shit. Jen managed to calm me down again, and reassure me that all the doubts I had, were in fact just in my head.

She always managed to pull my head back in. Of course any man would be put in a good mood, when their girl decides some afternoon sex is on the agenda. It wasn't just about that though, that wasn't what brought me out of my self pity party, just being with her always reminded me how good I had it in life.

I had a girl who had forgiven me for my fair share of bullshit, and loved me for who I was, not what I was. She constantly reminded me I was good enough for her, and showed me she cared on a daily basis. Not only was she my girlfriend, my soul mate, and my best friend, she was also the mother of my child now. What did I have to complain about when I had everything I wanted and needed, through her.

"The sooner we do it the better, I need to rip it off like a bandaid," I explained to her.

"Okay, if you're ready to tell them now I guess I have to get dressed then, and you text them or something to let them know," she got up and I pulled her back down to me.

"I didn't mean right this second, I'd rather put my lips to better use than talk to them," I teased, I knew she hated but secretly loved when I spoke dirty to her, so I did it any chance I got just to see her smile, and watch her cheeks turn to rose.

"I'm exhausted, pregnancy wears me out pretty fast," she pouted, pretending like the bullshit she was feeding me right now was actually true. She wasn't exhausted, and the pregnancy had no effect on her energy levels yet.

"Oh that's too bad, I guess you won't have enough energy to come to universal studios with us then tomorrow," I played along with her game. When researching Singapore before we left Melbourne, Jen saw they had a universal studios here, and went crazy. She loved theme parks, but we didn't know if we would be able to squeeze it in while she was here.

Talking to the guys earlier, they had suggested we go tomorrow during the day since our schedule was open until later that night.

"What? We're going to universal? Are you serious?" Her face lit up like a kid in a candy store.

"No, I'm going to universal with the lads and Eleanor, you're resting because pregnancy is making you exhausted. All that walking around and excitement will take a lot of energy!"

"Oh my god shut up, you know how to push my buttons!" She hit my bare chest, and pulled herself over to the edge of the bed to retrieve her towel.

"Hey now, I was just being considerate," I crawled over up behind her, kissing her shoulder blade.

"No, you never let me have anything without beating me!"

"Beating you? I wasn't aware we were playing a game? You said you were exhausted and pregnancy tires you out easily, so I was just saying maybe take it easy tomorrow," I defended myself.