Chapter 1

(This is the second book in the series, please find Something Great (Book 1) on my profile, before reading this book)

Jen's POV

My life could only be described as three C's; Crazy, Chaotic and Confusing. I felt like I had made it full circle in the past year, because here I was again, on another twenty three hour flight to London. The only difference being I wasn't embarking on a new adventure, I was going back to one I had left behind six months ago, when I said goodbye to Harry that day.

I hadn't seen him since that miserable afternoon at Heathrow airport. We tried to make the distance thing work, but after two months of living in constant aching, emptiness and feeling lost without the only thing I wanted- or person I should say- I decided I had to take control of my life, and close the chapter that was holding me back from seeing the light again.

I still loved him, more than my own self could comprehend, I guess I didn't really know how much until three weeks ago, when my boss informed me I would be coming face to face with him again. It was that very afternoon I was reminded of my life for the last year, and how I knew once I saw him again, the butterflies I used to have, would take flight again.

"How are you feeling babe?" Mason turned and asked from the seat next to me.

"I'm nervous, you know I haven't spoken to him since we broke up, I don't know how he's going to react when he see's me," I sighed anxiously.

"I won't leave your side, I promise...unless you want me to of course," he assured me, squeezing my hand in his.

"Thank you for coming with me," I placed my other hand on top of his. I was so incredibly grateful for him, he was a strong factor in my heart somewhat mending after my break up with Harry.

"You know there isn't anywhere else I would rather be, than right here supporting you, my girl."

I smiled and laid my head down on his shoulder, attempting to sleep for the remainder of the long, anxious filled flight.

*3 weeks earlier*

I was sitting at my work desk, going through the latest celebrity gossip for my news segment later today, when Ava- my boss here at MTV- called me into her office.

"You wanted to see me?" I stood in her doorway, waiting for her to invite me in.

"Yes, take a seat Jen," she gestured for me to take a seat directly opposite her. She was a really friendly woman, only a little older than me. I got on really well with her. She was so vibrant and confident, which made coming to work each day, less daunting. Her personality reminded me a lot of Karen, which also made my job a little more bearable now that Angus was gone.

He had been offered a job over at the London MTV headquarters, we both had, but only one of us accepted. He had his life set up in London with Gemma. They had moved in together and often still bickered like an old married couple, even though they were still only engaged.

I still kept in contact with him, mostly on a weekly basis, but we never spoke about Harry. I also kept in occasional contact with Eleanor, Sophia and Perrie, as well as the 5SOS boys. Not as much as before, but the odd text here and there.

Sam was still going strong with Calum, they were about to celebrate their one year anniversary over New Year's. Ashton was still with Summer to my knowledge, and Luke and Kirstin were still managing to make it work from different countries, from what Sam had told me.

Everyone's lives were exactly how they were six months ago, except mine, I was the only one missing a huge part of my life. Sometimes I thought Harry and I could have tried harder to make it work, but my life was so crazy at work, and he was busy touring the world, the timing just wasn't right, right now.