Chapter 29

Jen's POV

"Jen, Harry wake up!" Gemma ran into my room in a panic. I was already awake, since Harry's constant trips to the bathroom to empty his stomach kept me up, and my own morning sickness was at an all time high.

"What's wrong?" I sat up and asked her.

"Wake him, this is important!" She sat on the bed beside me, and pointed towards a sleeping Harry.

Waking him was a difficult task, I tried to be gentle since I knew his head would be killing this morning, but Gemma took a better approach and slapped him to wake him.

"What the hell was that for?" He groaned, thinking it was me at first, "Wait, what are you doing here?" He finally spotted Gemma, and sat up next to me.

"Well Angus and I were just checking the news and stuff, and a very familiar person was the headline of the day on this website! What the hell have you done Harry?" Gemma scolded him, and I didn't want to know what the headline was.

"What are you talking about? What have I done?" He was genuinely confused, so she handed him her phone and he read whatever it was, and his eyes widened.

"No no, shit shit shit!" He said as he continued reading this article. Whatever it was was clearly not something I wanted to know about, and obviously it was true since it rose such a reaction out of him.

"You idiot! How are you going to talk your way out of this one? And who's this bloody source?" She questioned him.

"I don't know Gemma! No one knows about it except family and close friends, well they didn't until last night!" He threw the phone back towards Gemma and got out of bed in search for something.

"Where the f*ck is it!" He said agitated. I still hadn't looked at what the article was, but I had an idea it had something to do with my pregnancy.

He found what he was looking for, his phone, and immediately called someone.

"Kim, sorry I was asleep I just saw it!" Kim was their publicist, and between her and Paul, they managed to keep the boys reputations in tact, and make things disappear no matter how accurate the headline was.

"Yes she is, but we don't want it out there! I don't know who this source is, and I don't know who took those bloody photos, there were hundreds of people there last night! Kim it's your job to make it go away, deny it! There's no video or audio footage of me saying it is there?" He continued to talk, and looked over at me. He shook his head and left the room to continue his conversation.

"Gemma what's he done?" I asked her, anxious to hear the response.

"Just read this," she handed me her phone, and I braced myself for something I would wish I hadn't read.

"Harry Styles and Ashton Irwin- Who's the father?" Was the headline. First off I knew this was about me being pregnant, but how did Ashton even come into this?

I continued reading..

"Harry Styles of One Direction and Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds of Summer are at the centre of another scandal.

The two were spotted at popular night spot CQ in the Melbourne CBD last night, in a very public altercation. By standers recall the British pop star and Australian drummer, exchanging heated words over Style's off-on again girlfriend, Jenelle Taylor.

One club goer recalls Styles screaming "She's pregnant with my f****** kid" in response to Irwin who was heard saying "I didn't just try I succeeded" in regards to "taking Jen" from Styles.

Irwin was seen physically attacking Styles, which was soon returned to him by witnesses who believe was Miss Taylor's father, Ryan Taylor, who is part owner of the Taylor and Smith law firm in Melbourne.