Chapter 70

Harry's POV

Jen was upset over something, I had no idea what. We agreed I would drive her into work since I was headed into the city anyway, but she was acting like she didn't want to be in the same vehicle as me now.

Last night I knew she was hurt when I pushed her away, but I had my reasons, I knew she was upset when she turned her back to me without even a good night. I tried to tell her I loved her, but she ignored it. I wanted to tell her what was wrong, but I knew she would just think I was being stupid.

I couldn't just let her leave the house without sorting this. I didn't want to have the conversation with Angus present, but I had no choice. She wasn't going to go to work so worked up over something, and I would be stuck all day worrying about her.

I ran out the house, and opened the door to her side of the car.

"Baby, what's happened? You have to tell me, you can't just leave the house like that and expect me to just forget about it and carry on with my day. This is about last night isn't it!"

"You know what Harry? Why don't you just go back in the shower and continue on with what you were doing, because you clearly don't need someone as fat and ugly as me to do it for you anymore," she screamed.

I took a step back, shocked that she had walked in on that, and surprised this is what had her so worked up. I knew last night had an impact on her, but I didn't know it had escalated to this level of emotion.

"I guess you can fall out of love with someone as fast as you fall in," she ended the conversation, slamming her door shut.

What? I had no idea what she even meant by that. Did she think I was falling out of love with her? Or was she falling out of love with me? I just stood there in shock, watching Angus drive them away.

What the f*ck was going on? How did me wanking myself off in the shower suddenly put a strain on our relationship? And now make me question where the hell we stood?

I kept trying to call her as I made my way inside, but she wouldn't answer.

"God damn it Jen," I threw my hands up in annoyance. How the hell was I meant to go into the studio now, record something for an album, when I had this shit hanging over my head. It's not even like I could just show up to her work, she would probably tell security to stop me.

"Dude are you okay?" Sam came down the stairs.

"F*cking perfect, just dandy," I huffed.

"What's she done now? I swear this pregnancy is turning her into an emotional wreck. Please never get her pregnant again, I can barely handle her mood swings," she rolled her eyes.

She understood what living with Jen was like for the last month. The more pregnant she was, the worse her moods were. She was constantly emotional, extremely self conscience, and always picking fights over the smallest of things. Especially with her sister.

"I'm starting to think adoption is on the cards for the next child, if we even make it to a second one," I dragged my fingers through my hair in frustration.

I didn't mean that, no matter how much she pissed off me, I still saw her as the only girl I would spend my life with. I would take the mood swings and anger all over again to keep her with me, no matter how frustrating it was.

"Oh come on, you're Harry and Jen, if you guys can't get through a little bump in the road then what hope do I have? God if I'm like her when I'm pregnant, I won't blame Calum for running away screaming," she chuckled.

"She's not that bad," I defended her.

"Harry, she started having a fit because I spilt some water on rug, it's water, it dries."