Chapter 20

Harry's POV

"Hopefully it all goes well for you...or not," she said as she left the apartment. It was one thing to hurt my girlfriend and to have visibly upset her, but it was another to wish ill upon our unborn child.

I don't know if it was the adrenaline or my anger taking over, but next thing I knew I was out the door in search for Bella and her pathetic excuse for a boyfriend. My search wasn't very long, they had just made it to the elevator.

"What the hell was that?" I rose my voice louder than intended, but I was furious.

"Get to f*ck back inside boy band, don't you have a pregnant w*ore to attend to now?" The pig of man had the audacity to say.

"I've had just about enough of your mouth!" I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him up against the wall.

"Come on hit me!" He taunted me.

This guy was pathetic, and I wanted nothing more than to hit him for everything he had said about Jen earlier. Not only that, I wanted to hit him for treating her like she was worth nothing all those years ago, when she was worth everything to me.

"Harry don't!" Jen's voice broke me away from my desire to have this guy feel just a little bit of the pain he inflicted, on the one person who's feelings matter to me more than my own.

"You heard the missus, run along you pussy," he smirked at me and it took everything in me to let him go and turn my back to him.

"Weak shit, what kind of a father is this guy gonna be when he can't even stick up for his missus," he laughed and I lost it. I turned around and swung at him, knocking him to the ground.

"Jake!" Bella rushed to his side. The girl was as pathetic as her boyfriend, I hoped Jen had nothing more to do with her after today.

"Don't you ever talk about Jen again, come near her, talk about our child, or ever underestimate me! You," I looked at Bella, "are a horrible human being, and I always knew there was something not quite right about you. Don't you ever wish bad upon our baby, what kind of a sick person does that?" I finished with her and turned my attention back to Jake, "And you, you're just a sad excuse for a male, you were lucky to even have Jen in your life at all! You can both go to hell," I said sternly and walked back to Jen who was standing there in disbelief. I don't know if she was shocked I actually punched the guy, or shocked at what I had said, either way I hoped I hadn't just ruined anything between us.

"As much as I don't give a shit about you anymore Jen, you deserve better than him!" Bella finally spoke.

"That's where you're wrong Bella, I already have the best which is more than I can say for you! Oh and another thing," she left my side and crouched down next to Bella.

"What?"

She rose her hand and slapped her across the face, the sound of the skin to skin contact echoed through the quiet hall, and I was stunned at her bold movement.

"Good luck with him...or not," she said as she made her way back to me, and I couldn't help but smile at how proud I was of her for defending herself. Not just her, but me too, if I wasn't already completely in love with her yet, I was now.

"Where did that come from?" I asked her amused.

"I just got so angry, no one insults my man and gets away with it. She is so repulsive I can't believe I was ever friends with her!" Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were full of anger as we walked back to her apartment.

"Don't worry about her anymore, she's gone now!" I assured her.

"You don't know what she said to me Harry, I hate her!" She looked over at me and I could tell whatever Bella had said to her really hurt her.