Chapter 14

Jen's POV

Mum had convinced me to come back down stairs in case dad had returned. He had not returned and now Harry was missing, and I had no idea where he would have gone.

"Sam where's Harry?" I asked her. She was seated on Cal's lap mucking around like they didn't have a care in the world. I wished my life was that simple, but I guess my life hadn't exactly been simple since the day I had met Harry.

"He's with dad," she replied and my stomach flipped. She had said it so calmly like it was no big deal, but this was a huge deal. I had no idea what my dad would be saying to Harry right now, all I saw was alarm bell's and I just wanted them both back here so we could talk about what had happened earlier.

"Do you know where they are?" I asked her.

"Probably across the road, Harry left like fifteen minutes ago so I'm guessing he found him and they're talking," she answered.

"Why did he go after dad? why didn't he just stay here!" I was panicking. I knew my dad loved Harry, but my pregnancy was huge news, news that he didn't exactly take very well. I didn't see how Harry speaking to him would have any type of positive outcome right now.

"Dude chill, he was doing the right thing by trying to fix this! He's doing it for you! You need to breath and stop stressing so much I haven't heard anyone screaming so they're probably just talking. Now can we talk about how I'm going to be an auntie!" She stood and made her way over to me, pulling my shirt up.

"What are you doing?" I pushed her hands away from me.

"I want to see the baby bump!"

"Sam I'm only a month along, it's not even a baby yet I'm not going to have a bump for weeks!" I laughed at her eagerness.

"Are you going to be living with me at home still? Like you're not going to move to England now are you and i'll hardly ever see you!" She questioned me, and I could tell this was something she was genuinely concerned about.

I had barely known I was pregnant for twenty four hours, the location of where my child would grow up hadn't even crossed my mind. It was something Harry and I would have to discuss further down the line, but as for right now I had no plans to relocate.

"I'm not going anywhere! I need mum and you with me through my pregnancy, while Harry's finishing up touring I'm going to need someone to get up at three am and fetch me a pickle!" I joked with her, and momentarily I had completely forgotten about my dad and Harry.

"Oh my god I can get you like a little bell thing and you can ring it and I'll come serve you whatever you need! If it keeps you from moving then I'll do whatever!"

"Sam we don't need a bell, I'm not moving!" I assured her and she relaxed a little.

"Sam and Cal would you two mind just going inside please," my mum joined us outside.

"I actually have to head to the stadium now anyway, do you want to come with me or stay?" Cal stood and asked Sam.

"I'll come!" She decided, and the two of them had said goodbye to me and mum, Cal telling her to tell my dad he'd see him later tonight.

"I was just watching Harry and your father through the window, they should be here any second! They seemed to be in a good mood so I'm hoping Harry has calmed him down and made him accept everything!" My mum said in a hushed tone in case the two of them walked through the gate.

I nodded in response and I was relieved to have heard they were getting along, rather than expecting to see Harry walk through the gate with a bruised up face as a result of my father punching him.