Story 291/Security Treat: Fem Gregory eats Vanny

Gregory was still scared to death about the fact she was trapped in this huge Pizzaplex. what's more is that Glamrock freddy had been taken by the Daycare attendant and now she's all alone.

She was currently hiding in the Arcade in one of the tubes DJ Music Man had used to go after her. she was lucky he went to sleep because she was not paying attention to anything. She didn't even know where Moon took Freddy so this was bad. However then Gregory began to feel her head spiralling and aching. she looked down from the tube and saw that dancing rabbit lady currently standing in front of the Princess quest arcade game...Laughing?

Gregory had no idea what this meant but seeing she was Distracted she had an idea on how to stop her. she used the tubes to get back to the main arcade area and began to move as many arcades as possible in front of the stairs. This way they would lead directly to the girls bathroom.

Gregory waited in the Janitorial closet for her trap to work.

Vanny came dancing down the stairs after laughing at the fact her master was released and still in her mind after all this time. she saw the suspicious arcades which the fact there were some busted Staffbots in the direction they went stuck out like a beacon in her eyes.

"They must have cornered him, Go get him Vanny" The British voice in Vanny's mind commanded and Vanny skipped up and down as she followed the trail.

However both the Puppet and her puppeteer didn't know they were simply rabbits following a carrot on a string as Vanny reached the bathroom. Gregory had purposely left her shoes in one of the stalls to fool the Rabbit Lady.

Vanny entered the room and this already caused Gregory's head to begin to ring from hearing the frequency from sound illusion disks. she skipped around the room and saw the shoes from under the bathroom stalls. She opened the door..and saw just shoes.

"What the? Did the kid get their shoes wet?" Vanny commented in a crackly staticy voice and turned to face the mirror.

She began to talk with...Someone through the mirror.

Slowly gregory tiptoed behind the rabbit lady and with full force pushed her into the sink.

(SMAASHHHH!!) The Porcelain of the Sink shattered as vanny was knocked unconscious.

Gregory was breathing heavily from just doing that but She knew she had to in order to get rid of Vanny so she wouldn't chase him and more kids disappear. She turned over the rabbit lady and took off her mask. Gregory gasped seeing it was none other than Officer Vanessa herself.

Gregory had suspected she was suspicious from the start but not that she was the rabbit who tried to catch her many times!

(Growwwllll~)

As Gregory had been inspecting the Unconscious Killer he noticed how...Curvy she was, her tight rabbit costume could barely hold back her curves which unknowingly made Gregory start drooling.

"Huh, that gives me an Idea" Gregory had now had an idea on how to get rid of Vanny, which the answer was right under her blue shirt.

However even if he was going to eat Vanny she would probably taste like disgusting fabric and fake animal fur so Gregory began to take off the suit. as she did so more of the blonde woman's tasty body was revealed like she was a candy bar getting the wrapping removed.

Once it was all removed She was just a big feast waiting for Gregory to claim.

Gregory sat down on her stomach just in case she woke up and tried to get away and thus losing her a meal. She licked her lips in anticipation. "Okay, Here goes nothing, Down the hatch like a Meat pretzel" Gregory said Before widening her jaw, and shoving Vanny's face inside the warm, squishy, damp, eager cavity. Her warm breath Jumpscared her entire face.