Story 290/Face it, You're delicious

Adam has prepared for his next night for his Summer job at freddy fazbear's pizza. Last few times he was here he actually made friends with some of the Biomatronics. however he was curious about that back room. He actually hadn't taken a look back there with the Cameras because of how many times he was either eaten by an Biomatronic or distracted by that music box.

Walking through the building at night used to be creepy as Adam's closet when he was a kid. It was always creepy when happy places were introduced to darkness but Adam ever since has adjusted to the darkness and managed to get to the office.

The phone guy left another message, this one talking about the Balloon Boy next to the Carousel. "Don't let him in? Hmm...That's odd" Adam thought as he remembered the Camera to the back room.

He tapped on it and his eyes widened when he saw old Biomatronics back there. in view was currently a damaged Chica who's mouth was unhinged and unable to close, a barely visible freddy laying on the ground with a flimsy out of socket eye. and against the wall sat a horribly mangled bonnie boy.

Adam was not able to make out what exactly happened to him because of all the static. "Hello Adam!" A familiar voice said from the hallway.

Adam nearly dropped the camera when he heard this and looked up. It was toy chica standing in the hall without her muzzle on. "Oh..phew its just you, nice to see you again" Adam said as his heart had nearly jumpscared his ribcage by leaping forwards.

"You too, so I would eat you up but I had a lot of pizza, so i'll simply hang out in the party room" Toy Chica said as she turned and walked into that party room.

Adam sighed before picking up the camera. however it was then he noticed that the bonnie in the back was gone. "W-woah that one moved fast" Adam said as he didn't notice the bright red dots at the end of the hallway.

Withered bonnie had a rather nasty behavior, since he had been torn apart more viciously than the others he was prone to being more violent. Seeing the guard at the end of the hall gave Bonnie a target to either punch or devour. He stepped into the party room opposite to the one Toy bonnie used and stood next to the vent.

"W-wha? I-it moved so fast" Adam said as he swapped cameras to see withered bonnie in the party room. the withered Biomatronics were very tall which may explain another reason they were unable to be fully reused.

Adam hoped Withered bonnie would go away as he went to go check and wind the music box.

as he did this withered bonnie climbed through the vent like a rat through a maze.

Adam unflipped the camera and yelped seeing the towering bonnie before him. He was able to get a better look at him. His face had been ripped out along with his eyes and revealed a flatbrain at the back of the head between the red glowing dots. his whole face was gone and only had a bottom jaw and tongue which was behind two sets of roundish teeth. he also was missing a foot and his other arm letting nerves and wires to hang out haphazardly.

"O-oh my goodness, w-what happened to y-ACK!" Before Adam could finish Bonnie lunged for him and grabbed him by the shoulder and he pushed him up against the Locker of the office room, a firm grip on him. Despite her current state, she's surprisingly strong. The Bunny boy's bottom jaw created saliva as he held his food. "O-oh you're hungry a-and mad" Adam was about to say as he quickly stuffs his head into the hole at the back of his throat. He found himself quickly being pulled down his throat as he heavily gulps his head, a clear show that he wasn't the first person he's done this to. The Cyborg sounding gulping noises quickly got quieter as he was pulled deeper in and he could feel the rest of his body being pulled in with his head as he hastily descend the Faceless Bunny's throat. Before long, his head pushes into his old stomach and he is met with a disgusting Foul smell. The Odor was exactly what Phone guy was talking about but now that he was Experiencing it first hand it was leaving him feeling ill as he was forced into his cramped stomach.

"Mannn Phone guy wasn't kidding" Adam couldn't plug his nose so he wrinkled his nose

It didn't take long for the rest of his body to make it into the stomach with him, forcing him in with slight aggression, his body aching as he tried to get into a comfortable position in the slimy room.

Bonnie Lulled his tongue on the side of his remaining jaw and seemed to have calmed down. "B-bonnie you could have just asked" Adam muffled as he pushed on the tight room as the Rabbit regained some of his senses.

"S-sorry...I didn't mean to scare you, Let's face it I was hungry...Get it? Hungry?" The faceless Biomatronic said as he sounded like a young boy.

It seemed the rumor of children being stuffed into animatronics as food and possessing their code was true as well. "Y-you must be Jeremy" Adam muffled before realizing the pun.

He broke down laughing in Bonnie's stomach causing him to get confused. "Mister guard You liked my joke! Nobody ever laughs at my jokes" Bonnie said as he sounded genuinely happy. If he had all of his face he would be smiling right now.

Adam sat in the stomach starting to see Hydrochloric acids rise up around him. "M-Mr guard i'm digesting you now, Sorry" Jeremy said as he put his only hand on his stomach and booped where Adam's shoulder was.

"It's ok Jeremy, You need the food, Maybe tomorrow I can come and fix your face" Adam muffled in response as he was slowly turning into a nice soup for bonnie.

Bonnie's eyes flashed seeing how nice this guy was. "Thank you Mister!" Jeremy said as he began to walk back to parts and service.

Each heavy footstep squashed and crushed Adam so much so that by the time he got to the end of the hallway adam was nothing more than a Skeleton in his stomach and Bonnie's Ass had expanded from the added protein.

"Hey, It seems you've met Adam" Toy chica was in the hallway to the parts and service room but seeing the skeleton in Withered bonnie told her that he indeed met the good boy and that had added him to his system.

"Mhm! I liked his personality, do you think He can help us find mister afton?" Bonnie said as he wondered that possibility.

"Only Charlie would know" Toy chica said shrugging as she walked away.