Story 285/Michael's Big Meal

Once again this is a Story based off a video made by my good friend Natalie the Little Demon on Youtube. Go check out the original vid if you can with the link at the end of this story.

Michael Afton was currently testing out his new ability to teleport. His dad had this ability which helped him to better navigate the pizzeria at night when he was keeping watch for intruders. He didn't quite know how but he was able to do it.

But he finally was able to do it and it made him slightly dizzy but he opened his eyes to see that there was a quite adorable and comedic scene happening.

There was Elizabeth who was hugging gabriel which standing between them was Charlie who was sparkly eyed as she watched his mom clara hugging his father William who was a blushy mess which to the side was a not surprised cassidy, quiet and observant evan, and puzzled sparkly eyed Vanessa who's mask was up for once.

There was so many people in one place which made Michael have an Idea on how to both torment Evan and toughen him up as well as pack a few pounds on his backside.

"Down the hatch" Michael thought as he licks his lips and opens his mouth very wide and engulfs both Elizabeth and Gabriel's heads at once!

His mouth stretched to a silly shape as their heads fit in his cheeks. Both of them were startled and didn't know what to do as Michael wrapped his arms around them hugging them tighter together as he lurches his head down.

It felt like an hour to Michael. Eating his family and their friends one by one making his throat more sore with each person downed. The last person outside his belly was Dear Vanessa who sat on top of it and layed flat on it laying her feet in front of him. "Go ahead cutie~ I'm sure you aren't full yet" Vanessa said while her ass sat on Charlie's face smooshing her against gabriel and cassidy as Michael opened his mouth.

Michael Grabbed her boots and Vanessa pulled across the soft skin of the belly a little and blushed a little feeling him licking her which was a slimy and weird feeling as it constantly would open up and drag her further down with clear experience. Michael held onto the thick thighs Vanessa had and pulled while swallowing while he also salivated and knew he would be securing such a pretty lady, getting in the calves and reaching past Vanessa's knees. He licked her tongue in between Vanessa's thighs making the girl blush and feel ticklish as she licks around her nono zone but didn't directly lick it.
"Hehehe that tickles Michael, hngg amnnhhh~" squeaked Vanessa while squirming against his muscular throat.
Vanessa felt the tongue touch her buttcheeks and even her crack making her yelp and turn ted as the Boy eats her. Vanessa was being lifted up a little off the belly and he even felt her feet being pushed into the stomach which growled and also muffled some yelps and complaints. Michael continued to moan about his delicious Buffet. The butt was pressed down and slid across the roof of Michael's mouth before being forced down his throat. Michael grabbed ahold of Vanessa's wrists and shoved the hands in his mouth before gulping them down into him.
(gulp...gulp) "oh my you are very compliant, I guess you really do have a heart for me, huh Vanessa~" he teased as he gulps more and more of his succulent crush.
The tongue penetrated the belly button as Michael slurped up Vanessa's thin belly and reached right under his nipples. The nipples resting on his chin before Michael pushed them down flattening them which made Vanessa Moan and yelp and then slowly the nipples were downed into his throat. Vanessa felt herself  entering Michael's spacious hungry stomach and looked down to see his nice blue eyes looking back at her. "In you go Rabbit Stew, I'll keep you nice and snug as a bunny" he said as he pushed down on the top of Vanessa's head and pushed it all the way till only her Blonde hair was sticking out.

(gulp...slurrrppp)

Michael sent the head into his throat and slurped in and licked her ponytail in and a final gulp finished it off. Michael traced his willing meal all the way down until she joined the rest in his churning pot. Michael licks his lips clean of a lasting flavor and held the sides of his belly that tore up pieces of his shirt. Everyone was wrapped tightly by the slimy fleshy walls and were either complaining or enjoying it like William, Vanessa, and Charlie. Michael smiled and gave the stomach bulges a pat before feeling something crawling up her throat.

(bwarrrrrppp)

"Sorry everyone but I couldn't resist such a big opprotunity. Say hello to my pants soon" Michael said with a grin as he smacked the side of his belly before slowly and awkwardly waddling into his room which he almost couldn't fit in because of his massive belly.

He got his belly on the bed and was forced to have it lay on him weighing everyone on him. "Mmm....I wish I invited more people to this get together..." Michael thought as he could hear the Preys in his belly begin to slowly digest.

The morning swung around fast and Michael spent a lot of time sleeping. He woke up to find His ass had burst from his pants ad his ass was larger than his dad's ass which was normally fueled by digested children. "Hahhhh...I finally one upped my dad..." Michael thought as he licks his lips realizing just how great his meal was to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTrgD90isoY&list=PL7ILEh72QIuFWrdQh3zabJNbhvM9a7iXE&index=8