Story 288/Cynthia's First Rival

Cynthia had recently evolved her Gible into a Gabite, it seemed like just yesterday It hatched from it's adorable egg. Now it was a Teen and she was happy to have seen it grown. "You're even bigger and stronger now gabite! i'm so proud, let's celebrate with some ice cream" Cynthia said as she and Gabite went to look for an Ice cream stand.

She found one but saw that the last Ice cream had been taken by a Boy with blonde hair and shiny pink eyes. "H-hey! t-the last Ice cream!" Cynthia exclaimed as Adam realized he had been seen.

"U-um i'm sorry..." The boy realized he inconvenienced her and bowed apologetically. "No don't apologize, You bought it so you should be able to keep it" Cynthia said sulking slightly.

The boy saw she realllyyyyy wanted this ice cream so he had an idea. "hey, why don't we have a Pokemon battle, Winner gets the ice cream...A-ah i'm terribly sorry, my name is Adam Loren, Nice to meet you" Adam said with an apologetic smile.

"I'm cynthia, and alright then! I accept your challenge friend" Cynthia said as she stepped back and had Gabite stand in front of her.

Adam had sent out his Crocalor which did a small leap when it came from it's pokeball.

Unfortunately Cynthia's type advantage allowed her to defeat Adam so fast there wouldn't be descriptions for how fast it was. The boy was caught off guard on how fast that was. "Crocalor return, that was fast" Adam said as he put the pokeball back in his bag.

He walked to Cynthia and Held out the ice cream for her. "Here, You win so you get to have the Ice Cream" Adam said as the delicious dessert was dripping on his fingers.

Cynthia giggled and couldn't help herself so she slightly crouched and Engulfed both the ice cream and his hand. "H-huh...That feels so tasty" Cynthia muffled as Adam just stood there confused as he didn't think much of the girl putting his hand into her mouth so he tried to pull it out as he let go of the ice cream.

What seemed like should have been a simple task turned much worse as Adam felt a pull back as he tried to get his hand out of Cynthia's mouth. If anything it seemed like... she was pulling him in deeper! 

"U-um Cynthia, you're eating my arm" Adam tried to not freak out as he felt his whole arm being suddenly sucked down heavily into the Winner's mouth. 

"Mmmm~ The Ice cream may taste good but I like this taste too! hehe~" Cynthia giggled not quite realizing she was eating the loser.

he felt more of him suddenly lurhch forward thanks to the girl sucking on his body. The pull had been so great that Adam had felt his head stuffed into the girl's mouth suddenly, leaving the warm soft tongue of Cynthia to lick at Adam as it worked on pulling her meal deeper within.

"N-no Cynthia let me go please! I didn't even ask if you wanted to be friends" Adam panicked slightly but his words were muffled.

In seconds, Adam felt everything up to his thin stomach pulled into her tight throat. His free arm had been forced along with him, leaving him unable to try and stop Cynthia. 

"A-Ah! C-cynthia please don't...I-i wanna be friends but not without confirmation!" Adam cried faintly as he probably would have let Cynthia eat him if she asked politely.

Adam felt himself pushing into the tight belly of the Future Champion. The smell that instantly hit him was that of heavily processed Ice cream.

It didn't take much longer for the Trainer to finish swallowing Adam's lower half. The shoes and pokeball waistbelt of Adam ended up tumbling to the ground during the slurping, leaving the Loser to find his feet growing soaked in the girl's spit as they were sucked down her throat. In less than a minute, all of the Rookie trainer had been gulped up by Cynthia.

She licked her lips feeling the tasty thing join her ice cream but then realized she kinda ate Adam. "O-oh um sorry, I couldn't help myself" Cynthia put her hands on either side of her belly and held it as she felt his frame. 

"I-it's ok...Just I wanna be friends...I had so much fun with that battle even if it was quick" Adam muffles as she sees his hands and face bulge pressed against her skin.

"Y-you're not mad?" She sounded confused but accepted she was forgiven and smiles.

"Should I get you out? Um I can try" Cynthia was about to burp up the boy but he pat her stomach entrance. "It's okay, Consider it a second reward M'kay?" Adam said sounding pretty calm now that they were practically friends.

"U-um okay food friend" Cynthia said unaware he could reform while her stomach acids pooled up around the cute boy.

Cynthia sat on the grass field they had decided to battle in and let her stomach do it's work on the boy. Every second it began to soften up and get less rigid and more sloshy. "U-um it doesn't hurt does it?" Cynthia asked as she pressed inwards with her hand.

She felt her hand go through his shoulder making her get goosebumps because the shoulder was melting away. 

"It doesn't hurt, Although it always feels floaty whenever digestion happens" Adam commented as the stomach acids were now surrounding him like in a water barrel.

It didn't take long before cynthia's gut claims his nutrient rich body and sucks the fluids into her intestines for processing. However she didn't grow wider at the hips or chest. "I-I guess that's that" Cynthia said as she stood up and covered her potbelly before looking for something else to do.

The Girl was blissfully unaware of the fact that Not only will that boy reform but also become one of her greatest rivals.