Story 212/Rich Dinner

Toko fukawa was wandering around the hallway at night hoping to grab a snack since she had gotten hungry earlier. She was hoping she could get to the kitchen in time but something caught her eye. Her 'Master' hadn't locked his door and it was slightly ajar. Toko became red in the face and realized this was her chance to have her master all to herself. She quietly entered her master's room and saw he was asleep on his fancy bed.

"He looks so precious in his sleep, And n-now he will be mine" Toko mumbled as she poked her fingers together. she got to the edge of his bed where his feet were and opened her mouth. She started to swallow her master, sliding her lips from his toes all the way to his knees, his legs were long and tasty and just how she imagined it. she lid to her master's pelvis and clenched his arms to his sides. somehow the heir didn't wake up which made this so much better as toko lathered his rear in saliva. she had her fun with his pelvis and began swallowing up to his chest.

The author with the split personality licks all she can until she reaches her master's blonde hair. using both her hands she pushed his head into her mouth and cradled it with her cheeks. it was now that byakuya began waking up due to both the fowl stench as well as the wet feeling. "What on earth is happening??" he said slightly annoyed which caused toko to swallow instinctually. Togami was now fully inside the stomach of the girl he wanted to get as far as possible from and now couldn't escape. Toko let out a soft moan as she laid on her stomach rubbing her belly and pressing her ear against it as her master was trapped. "This...Its so gross, wherever I am It better be temporary" Togami said unaware this would be his new royal dungeon.