Story 226/Evan's Sister Snack

Evan and Elizabeth couldn't believe it, Michael had locked them at freddy's as a sick joke! He was taking it a bit too far today but they needed to get out of there, especially because evan was afraid of the fredbear and springbonnie on stage which at night just stood there. "evan it's ok brother, We can find a way out and get michael for this" Elizabeth said as she looked away. "Lizzy I'm so hungry" Evan complained as he held his stomach and winced feeling it practically torture him.

Evan began to remember something, He remembered what he did to that girl that lived next door, he almost forgot. "N-no i shouldn't! Shes my sister!" Evan thought as he ruffles his hair. Then again, if he could eat her then he may be able to get them both out of here. He was under the impression that if he wanted to digest something then it would happen, he wasn't aware it happened automatically. This would prove to be fatal to his sister as Evan made up his mind.

"Maybe we can break a wind-" As elizabeth was coming up with a solution she felt herself suddenly betrayed as her own brother snuck up behind her and began shoving her into his mouth. The girl tried to fight back but being grabbed from behind left her taking a few moments longer than expected to struggle back as she tried to process what was happening. Once Elizabeth felt everything up to her chest greedily stuffed into her brother's throat is when she tried to fight back. "E-EVAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!???" Elizabeth cried in shock at what her brother was doing.

She kicked and tried to punch him as he slurped her down, but the boy's few inches of height over her left him easily able to keep hold of his meal as he finally dealt with his hunger. His tongue was working quickly to lap her up, barely savoring the flavor of the orange haired girl. It wasn't like Elizabeth tasted particularly good or anything, but even the most basic of meals tasted delicious on an empty stomach. Evan didn't care to pay attention though and just wolfed her down, casually feeling as his throat bulged out for a moment before it began to lighten up and his belly pushed out instead. The boy had been so focused on eating his meal that he hadn't even bothered to pay attention to his gut as it pressed on his striped shirt. His failure to pay attention had left his belly to keep pushing on it until the clothes ripped, letting the belly droop out with an emphasized jiggle as Elizabeth settled into it.

"EVAN ARE YOU CRAZY???? LET ME OUT!" Elizabeth screamed but it was muffled by the folding walls of his stomach, she didn't know that she wasn't the first.

With a few more fierce gulps, Evan had secured his meal which was his own sister, If his father knew he would be mixed between proud and shocked. While swallowing her lower half, her red bowtie had fallen from her dress and hit the ground hard. Once the girl was all squished into his gut, the boy gave some gentle slaps to his gut as he laid his back to the table he'd been at. The slaps had caused Elizabeth to squirm a bit inside him, leaving a bit of gas to come upwards. A loud burp echoed by the sight of the empty building.

"Yay I got food!" Evan said as she watches his belly shake, he always got mesmerized by the great feeling of squirmy prey.

"E-Evan w-why did you do that????! I'M your sister!" Elizabeth yelled as she started to squirm within her brother's oddly strong belly.

"UARPPPPP! H-Hey calm down lizzy! I-i'm gonna try and kill two chicas with one taser and get food while helping you to get out of the building" Evan tries to negotiate with his sister as she squirms, not that it hurt him or anything.

The stomach the girl found herself in was more than tight as she felt herself land upside down in the gut from Evan holding and dropping his belly. It was utterly devoid of food with the only thing in it being a fair bit of acid ready to melt the child, she tried to readjust herself but was struggling to do so and was only really able to slightly turn over, so she was laying on her stomach with her legs pushing up. It was far from comfortable but it at least left her so she didn't have all the blood rushing to her head.

It didn't fix the incoming problem though of the stomach acids that were dripping onto her. They began to easily tear into her pink clothes As the mixture of acids assaulted her slowly as her brother was none the wiser, Elizabeth tried her hardest to escape and bang on the stomach walls, but it did her no good as she endlessly pounded at them and found her efforts in vain. Her motivation to fight really began to drain as she heard the crass boy who'd eaten her taunt her, making fun of her weak efforts.

"Hehehe Lizzy that tickles, Don't worry I see a window" Evan said as he climbed a chair and began climbing through, his belly scrunched up so much pinning elizabeth's knees to her cheeks as she muffled and screamed for help.

He landed on the pavement and started walking home which jiggled and bounced his stomach. her skin was soon following with her clothes as the acid really dug into it, tearing her apart as chunks of flesh ripped off. She was getting a painful end as his acids dug into her skin, pulling her apart bit by bit and leaving her fairly bloodied. Watching her arms go from perfectly normal looking to having most of their flesh melted off, bits of bone exposing in several spots in just a few minutes left the girl feeling sick. It all felt so surreal, was this how her mangle toy felt?

(Sloshhhhhhh Churnnnnn) "Lizzy I think we are only a few blocks away" Evan said which gave Elizabeth slight hope. Maybe if they reached home in time she would be saved

The agony however just continued to drag out as Elizabeth felt the rest of her body follow suit, her legs and belly beginning to grow more exposed thanks to the acid. Seeing the chunks of flesh rip off of her and pile up at the bottom of the gut was one of the goriest things Elizabeth had ever seen and considering what had happened to a close friend of hers named charlie, it really showed how awful the stomach was for the poor girl. Most of her skin was starting to fizzle to some of the lower layers, about to burn out some of her pain receptors and make this hellish ordeal all the less painful. It was the one saving grace Elizabeth felt as she realized at least all her pain and suffering would be over... As she started to think mentally about her friends and family though, a certain boy's soft voice talked out

"BORRPPP! Alright I think we are almost home, i recognize the sidewalk" Evan said as he laid a gentle pat on his belly making a chunk of flesh fall off elizabeth

"E-EVAN PLEASE LET ME OUT! IM SCARED!" Elizabeth cried as she presses her hands against the stomach and cries for him to let her out, now she was the crybaby.

POP CRACK SNAP

Evan had begun to run! The sounds of Elizabeth's body being inflamed and ripped apart loudly sounded out, each slosh and crunch.Plenty of the girl's bones were being smooshed and broken apart, like her arm, leg, and rib bones which were some of the first ones to crack. Plenty more were continuing to follow along as the pressure on top of the girl continued to just build as Evan turned a corner sharply. The girl had been trying to think positively about how michael or william would yell at evan, even if she had met her end. as she was beginning to cry for Mommy or Daddy to save her. Elizabeth couldn't do it anymore... If this kept up she may just...

(GUZZLE!)

With one loud noise from inside his gut, all of Elizabeth was no more. The poor girl was submerged under the acids and ripped to shreds in an instant, evan unaware that he had killed his own sister as his pants widen making his cheeks clap while he ran. "Dad we're here!" Evan called out as william came to him worried, he had just lectured Michael about what he had did. "But evan where's elizabeth?" William asked as he looked behind his son. "Shes in he-....L-LIZZY???!" Evan realized that he had digested Elizabeth as he saw his stomach was gone and his hips were as wide as a pumpkin! "You digested your own sister....that makes me....Impressed!" William said catching both sons off guard, he wasn't mad?

"You don't care I digested lizzy?" Evan asked on the brink of tears. "No silly kiddo, You kids don't remember but whenever you used to get into big trouble Me and your mommy would eat you and digest you, why you are still here? Because i experimented with Remnant and managed to get your forms back without you remembering anything" William explained as Evan realized he could see lizzy again. "L-Lets revive elizabeth then" Evan said hopping with his dad to the lab.