Story 229/Fetch's Task

Fetch had been alerted of a new task. A strange one too, She heard that her master really wanted Romantic relationships with a girl named Kimberly. The Biomatronic Dog rose from the ground still battered from being hit by Greg with a baseball bat and Leaped over the fence.

The Biomatronic dog Bounded with incredible speed across the top of buildings until it reached the home of Kimberly, what she needed to fetch. "Fetch find location" She said as she lowers her head and charged at the side of the wall.

(CRASH!) The Biomatronic dog girl burst down the wall catching the attention of a confused Kimberly. She turned around and saw the dirty and battered Biomatronic Dog Bearing her teeth at her once she noticed her. "w-what the???" Kimberly took a step back and put a hand over her mouth as Fetch barked and then a message came over her eyes that said "Item Found!"

The Girl began to run, she felt she was in mortal danger as the Biomatronic dog chases her down her own home like Cujo. The Girl eventually took a right turn and grabbed the edge of her bookshelf. She turned it over and began to run again hoping that would stop the hellbent Biomatronic.

It however didn't as the girl landed on top of the bookshelf and bounded off of it like a rocket. Her Metal and skin coated hands dug into Kimberly's shoulders and pushed her down like the very bookshelf she wielded and she fell hard on her face. "Ooowww...!" Kimberly groaned in pain but then to her horror the Biomatronic dog opened her mouth. Kimberly watched as her feet were shoved into Fetch's mouth and swallowed. Kimberly was completely taken off guard by the sudden need for it to consume and needed to not let this happen. "N-NO! S-Someone help me! Mom! Dad! GREG!" Kimberly cried as she was starting to be eaten by the rabid Biomatronic.

*gulp...gulp*
Fetch moved her hands up Kimberly's nice legs, squeezing the girl's thighs as she slurped on the legs. Kimberly struggled and tried to grab anything sturdy and pull herself out of Fetch's throat. But as soon as Kimberly tried Fetch reached Kimberly's knees which then the girl could not reach the Door.
"MOM! MMOOMM!!!" Cried Kimberly as she tried to call for anyone to help her escape the ravenous throat of the dog Biomatronic.
Fetch wasn't being malicious however, She just wanted to get Kimberly to Greg. Fetch Didn't know this method of Fetching was odd but it seemed Kimberly hated it. Kimberly's thick thighs slapped together as Fetch licked them. Kimberly saw Fetch's brownish throat moving with each gulp dragging her body deeper to the stomach. Kimberly slurped the meaty thighs down and started on Kimberly's ass. Kimberly waved her arms around wildly but it wasn't helping her escape. She just watched her ass get swallowed down with her crotch and Fetch's lips wrap around her waist.

(gulp...gulp)
Fetch had her sweet time swallowing Kimberly up. Her slim abbed mid section was growing bigger and bigger as the Brunette filled her stomach up. Kimberly felt her legs being put into the stomach and was so afraid she would be digested. Fetch went up more, gulping most of Kimberly's top half. Kimberly looked as the lips and teeth went past her tits and were nearing her neck. A look of fear spread across her face because if she can't escape she might digest. Fetch crawled forward and lifted her head up like she was tossing a bone into the air. Her lips wrapped around Kimberly's neck and elbows and they looked each other in the eyes. Kimberly tried to scream but Fetch pushed her head down all the way into her throat and closed her mouth.
(gulp)
Kimberly's head went down her silver gullet and Fetch sighed in relief as her stomach bloated out with Kimberly's form. Fetch looked down under her seeing a squirming gut and couldn't help but smile at it. It felt kinda nice having a full belly like this but she knew she needed to get Kimberly to her master. Fetch was forced to stand up which she wasn't used to doing and held her belly with her hands and started to waddle to her master's house.

(Bzzzt) Greg heard the sound of his phone buzzing as he had a text. he looked on his phone confused. "Dear Greg, Come to the Backyard, I Have a surprise for you" The text simply read as a feeling of dread fell over Greg. He thought he destroyed that Biomatronic but it just responded to him. Fetch sat against the tree in the backyard waiting for her master as Kimberly had been crying in the stomach, her hands covering her face as she didn't like the constant growls and grinding of gears and guts as she was mere inches away from activating the stomach's DIGEST mode. "K-K-Kimberly!?" Greg exclaimed as he saw the sight before him, Fetch's robotic tail began to wag as she was happy to present Greg with his fetched item. "G-GREG! p-please get me out of here!" Kimberly cried as she began to pound on the tummy wall.

"Fetch give fetched item" She opens her mouth wide and horks up Kimberly like a huge hairball, she was slightly lurched forwards by the burp and was covered in saliva. "Kimberly I am so sorry about that!" Greg apologized profusely as Fetch simply watched them with her tongue sticking out of her mouth.