Story 271/Mythical Lycanwing Infects Adam

Adam was actually Excited this Cycle, He had reformed in a seemingly Medieval world that was thriving with something he only dreamed of seeing...Dragons! everywhere! small and large!

This was a Nerd like Adam's dream, to see real dragons everywhere. however he needed to be careful, these dragons could be dangerous.

The Boy began to wander around, looking for any sort of civilization when he heard the bushes rustling around him. "Huh? W-whats that sound??"

Adam whirled around and out of the bushes came a tiny dragon, small little glowing creature with many legs like a centipede and wings. "Aww...its kinda cute" Adam said as he was about to wave at it when a rush of air went by and the small creature was scooped up by a larger one and it's tail slapped Adam against a tree.

Adam sat up recoiling from the hit and saw IT. The beast had a roundish frame which in this reality is called A Boulder Class dragon yet it's entire gist was more of a Mystery Class. It's mouth was filled with razor sharp inwards facing teeth and it's wings were wider than a house. 

it's eyes were black but the moonlight eliminated it's red scales. "W-what...is that...thing...." Before Adam could even get up the dragon monstrosity bit down into his shoulder, teeth sharply stabbing into his flesh and bone...It scared Adam from how fast it bit him.

Instead of being bitten however...Adam was dropped, feeling the saliva of the Nocturnal Dragon get into his cuts. then...it just took off, just like that.

"oww....not....dead..." Adam thought before passing out as the scarlet rays of the sun began to rise above the horizon.

....

When Adam woke up he was in some kind of wooden cage, with giant logs seperating him from the outisde. it looked to be like some kind of wood cabin so he sat up and stretched.

"What...happened?" Adam said as he scratched his shoulder. a streak of pain went through his arm and he winced. looking down he saw the incisions which had been patched up beyond his knowledge. "right...that thing attacked me...but didn't kill me" Adam said as he looked at the cell he was in.

He noticed it wasn't locked so he opened the oak doors. 

Outside he saw something blending in with the wood. a sleeping round dragon with warts under it's chin. This was a Grunkle and it appeared to be female. "A-a dragon...ok...ok...gotta be careful" Adam said stepping back while facing it and going towards the open exit.

"hey! Look who's awake" A sudden voice said causing Adam to coil around hearing it.

he hadn't realized it until now, but he had been taken into safety by Dragon Riders, Vikings who had domesticated dragons and become best friends with them. The one who had said that was a boy with brown hair, freckles, and a strange peg leg which instead of being made of wood was made of some kind of iron material. He seemed a bit intimidating but turned out to be friendly. 

"I think you startled him dude, Look at him he looks like a shaved duplicate of Astrid" The Long haired dreadlock blonde said...no...one of 2.

This caused Adam some confusion as a short haired blonde girl scowled at them. "Not funny or clever guys" She said to the two twins who had been laughing.

after some communication, Adam was able to learn all their names. They were named Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, and Heather and they were all Dragon riders.

"Ok I got this, Soo where'd you come from?" Hiccup asked as he hadn't seen clothes like that before.

"Ok ok...You're probably not gonna believe me, But i'm cursed, I can't die in a normal sense, anytime I'm killed I'm forced to reform into some other reality which in this case is one filled with Dragons and Vikings...In the longshot though i'm ok and probably gonna die at some point" Adam made it easier to understand.

Everyone was wide eyed and Ruffnut and Tuffnut fainted like logs.

"that...that's horrifying!" Heather felt bad for Adam as well as everyone else.

"Well as long as you're ok, What is your name?" Hiccup asked curious about him.

"My Name's Adam Loren" He said as he peaked outside and went wide eyed. there were many dragons just hanging out on a perch of sorts.

one looked like a black axolotl while another had 2 heads, another had red scales and curved spiraling horns, another was covered in metallic scales, another with spikes on it's blue scaled tail, and of course that Brown boulder-like dragon which had met with the others.

"So...um...you all are friends with dragons?" Adam asked curious.

"Well yeah, We love dragons, they're misunderstood usually" Fishlegs said as he inferred about Meatlug.

Adam and the group began to talk about each other, hiccup mainly talking about the history of Humans and Dragons. "wow...that's harsh..." Adam said hearing how the Red Death enslaved dragons against their will.

Their conversation lasted until dusk and they began to yawn and get sleepy. "Man I'm beat...Screaming Death chase tires me out" snotlout said as he stumbled over to his bed and collapsed on it.

Adam decided the best thing to do was go to sleep. So he slept in the cell he was brought into and napped.

hours passed and Adam woke up to an aching feeling coming from his stomach. "MMMPH! I KNEW IT! HE GOT BIT BY THE LYCANWING!" He heard muffled downwards sounding like Ruffnut.

Adam opened his eyes and looked down. he was laying on an utterly massive stomach and he was also on a whole different island. "EEK! What happened?" Adam screamed seeing his stomach was so big!

(Gurgle! Digest!)

"H-Hey Pal would you mind getting us out?? I know it's not your fault you did it but please!" He heard coming from Astrid and with that Adam tries his best to cough them up.

Eventually something did come out of his mouth. "Did i do it???" But to his horror instead of seeing people he simply saw armor with slight melts on it.

(Slosh...Gurgle...wobble)

"N-no! crap" he said as he watches his stomach helplessly shrink back down into him, increasing his ass wider than a Grunkle's head.

"Damn...this is bad" He began to try and bring them back, wincing as he did so since there were so many.

Eventually One by one each of them reformed and was spat out in a slobber filled ball.

"Eyuck! And Toothless slobbers me enough" Hiccup said as he brushes the slobber and spit off himself.

everyone else was coughed up like Cannon balls and some had mixed reactions. "What...happened?" Adam asked as he saw his own clothes were ripped.

"Well...Um...-" Before Hiccup could explain Tuffnut called out "LYCANWING! YOU Are Infected!" He said as if he was telling a talltale campfire story.

Adam realized whenever it was night he would turn into a Lycanwing which was the same thing that bit him. Adam apologized but was forgiven. "hey...maybe you could be of help if we can control your Lycanwing side" Hiccup suggested and Adam gave a confident smile, yes that would be nice if he could control this Lycanwing mode and get new friends.