Story 279/The Green Gluttonous Witch

The Witch in this story is a character by Green_Glutton, a great vore artist on Aryion. This is basically just Witchy experiencing Adam.

Adam was wandering through the woods, he was lost and had a really bad recycle process because he also didn't respawn in a rural area but instead an urban looking woods. The Woods were no good at night like this so he was worried he would be attacked by a pack of wolves.

However as he was walking through the Woods following a rather dark trail he heard another set of footsteps. Coming out of the woods and standing in the way of the trail was a tall dark figure who had curves so maybe it was a female.

"H-hello? Who's that??" Adam called to the figure as he approached.

"Hmmm...What is a small child like you doing out here in the dark of the woods?" The Voice of a woman came from the approaching figure.

Adam was now 5 feet from her and saw she was indeed a female but she had green skin and wore the attire of your classical witch with a pointy hat and black robes.

However Adam was not one to judge based off of  affiliation with magics or witchcraft so he didn't immediately run away. "I'm lost, I don't know how I got here, can you help me?" He asks the tall Green lady having a slight stutter not because he was scared but because it was fricken cold.

"Oh dear I'm so sorry to hear that...Tell ya what i'll take you in for the night so you won't be in the cold...hm?" She obviously had her mind set on one thing, Eating Adam. But not even a witch with spells understand Adam's predicament.

Adam nodded in approving of the idea. "Thank you miss! do you have a name?" He asks her with big indigo eyes as he followed the Witch to his expected digestion.

"I'd usually say call me Granny or something but you can call me Greeny of sorts~ hehe" She chuckled giving that as the name Adam was gonna call her.

The road was winding and Adam could see stuff in the bushes. They were the bones of unfortunate children she ate who also got lost in the woods like him but Adam was used to seeing bones, he just felt bad because those kids didn't have multiple chances.

Eventually Adam was lead up a hill and he saw her house. It was as if he was being guided through his nostalgia because 'Greeny' Lived in a Gingerbread house. It was actually nostalgic because Adam's first ever Culinary product was a Gingerbread house with a smiley face. he had presented it to his oldest sister Stabbatha but because of her role as a Military chief she didn't care to eat it.

Adam wondered if his sister ate the house he made after he died because of feeling bad after he got shot in the heart and skull. either way he was let into the house which was still candy on the inside but like the food you see in videos where you think the fake food is not food but it is.

"Woah...its like a dreaammm!" Adam said with starry eyes as he looked around. even the logs on the fire were rock candy.

"Oh wow you have the most positive response" The Witch said as she closed and locked the door.

(Growlll~)

The Boy's stomach growled. "Ah...I'm hungry, can i have something to eat Greeny?" Adam asked The Witch.

Witchy already thought things through, she'd stuff him up like a thanksgiving turkey before consuming him. "Yes, right this way" She said as she brought Adam to the dining room where several concealed plates sat on the long brown table.

Witchy Took off each the tops and revealed all the food. They were primarily unhealthy foods a typical child would say were good for them just because it tastes good.