Story 207/Ballora in the house

This story is set in the world of Fnaf AR.

"G-guys look!" Hannah said to Adam and Sam who were hanging out in the same house. Hannah had downloaded the Five night's at freddy's Special Delivery app which delivered playful animatronics to ones house. "huh? What's the problem?" Adam asked as he gazed upon the brightly lit phone. "Look, the free trial says infinite, and the main 3 have scary looking eyes" Hannah said rather frightened. Adam and Sam took a glance again and they realized this was not right.

"That's not supposed to happen, maybe its some kind of glitch?" Sam said as he looked to the TV.

He froze seeing what was on the TV. the others turned from seeing his confusion and also became wide eyed. "This just in, Couple found dead in Hurricane California within the safety of their home, Strange slit imprints all along the bodies in the shape of sharp metal parts" The News reporter said as a censored picture of the bodies were shown.

The 3 were stunned with fear because this house was right down the road from Adam's house. "Guys look, the phone" Hannah noticed that the male victim had a phone clutched in their hand and she could just barely make out the colors of the special delivery app. 

"Oh crap this is not good, That man had the app and then got killed! This must have something to do with it" Adam said as they began thinking wondering if maybe they could figure out this horrible predicament.

(DING!)

"Uh Hannah? who texted you?" Sam asked as his hair stood on end. Hannah went stone eyed as she saw who the message was from. "O-oh crap! i-i-i-it's from the app!" she said in fear as she opened the app.

It showed a strange field/map which...dear god it was looking the same as their street! and in the distance was an icon all too familiar to them. "I-it's ballora, she's coming this way" Sam said almost hyperventilating. After awhile of thinking Hannah thought of a way to maybe protect themselves from this hacked robot, after all why would it be like this in the first place if it wasn't being forced to.

"I have an idea! Adam how wide can you stretch your mouth? Sam how many ropes and grease can you find?" Hannah began to make a plan to succeed so they didn't get murdered like the neighbors did.

The trap was prepared just in time as the door was being pounded against, ballora was there using her knee to hit the door in an attempt to get it to break. When that didn't work her minireenas came from behind her and slinked under the door. they then climbed up the side of the door and unlocked the latches. The door sloooowly swings open and ballora comes spinning into the living room. "Crap crap she's here" Hannah said from the game room as ballora's compound ears picked up the location of the voice and began spinning closer and her Crumbling Dreams music box was in full blast.

as she was entering the game room Sam and Hannah suddenly pulled a trip wire. "Adam Open now!" Hannah and Sam said to a sprawled out Adam who was sitting on his knees on the floor suddenly opened his mouth wide as Sam and Hannah stretched out the rope and ballora's twirling legs suddenly caught them and she began to careen downwards. Her head made a B-Line for Adam's open mouth and was caught inside it along with her arms which stretched his throat out. "Success! Adam we will help!" Sam and Hannah said as they held the Animatronic by the sides so she couldn't spin her way out. they began to shove with all their might.

"Why do you try so hard to survive? when there is music to be had?" Ballora muffled from the throat of the aching boy as his friends push ballora deeper down his stretching throat. his body was reacting in pain because the giant metal animatronic was stretching his throat to its maximum. "Ack! oh crap the minireenas are here" Sam cried out as the minireenas tried to pry him and hannah off of ballora as they kept pushing the ballerina deeper. "Gah! it hurts my throat!" Adam groaned in pain as the tall robot's legs were spinning in front of his mouth trying to make him release her. "Ack! Crap its pulling on my eye" Hannah complained as she shook her head around launching minireenas everywhere like waterdroplets.

After the distraction was dealt with, Hannah and Sam pushed 1 final time and this was all it took to send the rest of the robot down their friend's throat. The boy belched loudly as his stomach was scraped and poked by the metallic parts of the ballerina. "I officially hate you all but appreciate you as well because we aren't dead now" Adam said rather regretting having swallowed the 8 foot ballerina. "Hey look on the bright side, if you manage to digest this robot you will be mega thicc! but if not we will be able to report this to the police in time" Hannah said as she rubs his rough belly with her hands, didn't help she already had a crush on him.