Story 283/Pokemon: Wonderland Zero Episode 1-Roaring Moon and The Gateway

Hey Guys! First of all Today as of April 6th is my Birthday! It came so slowly but its here and maybe you stumbled upon this after so that doesn't really matter. But I have been preparing a New Series which is all about the Mysterious Great Crater of Paldea and Area Zero. The Series will be taking place in first person perspective and is a Sequel to Area Zero Fatality. Expect to see a lot from this series in the future. Have Fun <3

"hello...Is Your name Adam? I Saw you Today, Let's Play a Game, I hope we can have fun" Was the ominous yet calm voice that I heard within my dream. The only things I could see in Said dream were a Pair of big blue eyes staring down at me like an ice cream at the top of the stairs in Mesagoza.

I didn't even register that I woke up in sweat. But upon feeling my pajamas were soaking wet from the sweat I immediately knew it was what happened. I got out of bed and got into my casual wear but on my bed post I saw a peculiar hat. "What is this?" I picked it up and turned it over feeling the material.

It felt very soft like the fur of an Alolan Persian but I wasn't sure it was actually that fur. It was dark blue and violet colored with a star on it. I looked for my original hat all I could but it was gone! "I guess I'll have to stick with this" I said before going into the Bathroom and looking in the mirror.

I was completely stunned on how good it was on me! It didn't help that I already was wearing my Violet colored school uniform to match it but it was really nice and fluffy

I was completely stunned on how good it was on me! It didn't help that I already was wearing my Violet colored school uniform to match it but it was really nice and fluffy. I decided it was mine now so I adjusted it and then left with my backpack.

"Hello to new adventure!" I yelled out the doors of the school like I always did.

"Tell Em' Adam!" I heard one of my Schoolmates say in the distance. They had such charm to them every single time I saw them in Art class. Usually Hassel let us talk when he agreed on something like that being said about me, Probably because I was super nice from the moment I got here.

Today I remembered the extra credit thing we could do in Art class. It was painting a Dragon Type, we were tasked with normally drawing our partner Pokemon but we would get extra credit if we used a Dragon Type. I decided I would make Hassel's day by finding a tough Dragon type and painting it.

"Okay, Gonna find some new dragon type" I said as I surfed the Pokedex for anything I haven't caught of that type.

I already caught many cool ones such as Goodra, Hydreigon, Druddigon, and Dragonite...Right! I haven't caught Dragapult yet! I should look for some.

I decided to set my sights on catching a Dragapult, they were Dragon/Ghost types and were very quick. I knew it would be cool to paint so I sent out my Miraidon and got ready to go.

"Are you ready to Go Miraidon?" I asked with confidence as I hopped on it's back and onto the saddle.

Miraidon let out a growl of acceptance and it took to the side of the crater from the rim of the academy. I held on tight while Miraidon Scaled the crater so we could get a better view of the landscape. As we got to the top however Miraidon apparently sensed something and began to shriek.