Story 215/Dracovish eats Ash

It was the Most difficult battle yet! Ash and Leon were down to their final pokemon which were Dracovish vs Charizard. They were both very much tired from all the fighting but knew that one had to come out on top. "Charizard use thunder punch!" Champion leon commanded but politely as the winged humanoid coated his fist in bright yellow electricity and charged right for the panting Fossil Pokemon.

Ash knew he had to do something and then had an idea. "Dracovish duck backwards and then use Fishious Rend!" Ash cried out as dracovish obeyed and bended backwards which caused Leon to go wide eyed at the ingenuity as Charizard's electric fist missed and Dracovish's teeth glowed bright blue and She bit down on it's neck. The ensuing explosion was huge and when the smoke cleared Charizard was lying on the ground with swirls on it's eyes. Dracovish was hunched over charizard panting and coughing from all that energy it had used. "Charizard is unable to battle, Which means the winner is Dracovish and Ash!" The Greenish yellow rotom drone stated as it levitated above the fallen charizard. Ash just stood there stunned as the crowd went up in roars of applause. Leon meanwhile at first seemed like he was going to grimmice but then he smiled and threw his hat in the air. "It's official folks! Ash is the World Champion now!" he said with confidence as ash was still in such a trance.

A big smile formed on Ash's tan face and he suddenly ran over to his Dracovish and hugged her around the neck. "We did it! WE ALL DID IT!" He exclaimed as tears of joy ran down his face. Due to being this close to her trainer, Dracovish opened her mouth and happily clamped down on his head. "Woah woah your probably very hungry dracovish!" Ash exclaimed as he was muffled by the fossil pokemon's cheeks. As the boy got his trophy from Leon, he watched him leave the arena which allowed Ash to praise his pokemon.

(Growl) before ash could send dracovish back into her pokeball, he heard the distress of her hungry belly. "Hey dracovish...Since you helped us so well back there what do you say about eating me?" Ash asks causing Dracovish to at first blink repeatedly but then her eyes began to sparkle since she always dreamed of eating her trainer. Dracovish's mouth started to water at the thought of eating Ash. Ash was nervous sure but knew his pokemon wouldn't digest him. Before he could walk over to her, Dracovish dashed over to him and Clamped his face in her mouth.

Ash's world quickly became dark and smelly. He slowly went down her esophagus and headed for her belly where he would rest for a while. Ash's chest slid off her tongue and then she reached his stomach. His head reaches her belly and it starts to expand on the outside. His crotch was the next to make it into her mouth, followed by his legs. Soon his knees slid between her lips and then his feet. He belly grew even bigger and continue to grow as she swallowed the rest of him with one more gulp. Dracovish let out a massive burp as her trainer curled down inside her. "Your welcome dracovish, you deserve it" Ash said as he gently pats the fossil pokemon's walls.

Dracovish licked her lips intensely, he had tasted so good! ash gently relaxed inside her stomach as she sat down on the ground watching the night sky while her trainer relaxed. It really was the Best Wish.