Story 251/Asgore's Soul Harvest

Asgore was always the unfortunate one. first she lost her son, then her adopted human child who also died, then her husband toriel left her because of her choice to kill all humans that come underground.

She however still had kindness in her heart, she had to do this for the sake of her people so they could escape. She just needed 7 human souls.

Asgore just began to water her flowers when she heard something. The sound of tip toeing coming into her room.

Asgore turned around slowly and saw a small child, a human child standing there. "oh!....Howdy" Asgore said as she looked down at the child with a gentle expression.

This child had a light blue soul, they were referred to as patience. they did have a single small knife for probably protection and were just looking up at asgore. "H-hi...I-i wanna leave" The child said as she looked up at asgore, clearly having used a lot of patience getting up here.

Asgore knew what she had to do, but first she had to explain. "Human, come with me" She said as she walked past her throne and into the doorway leading to the barrier.

The human took her time but she soon met up with asgore in front of the barrier which nearly blinded her. "This is the barrier...its what keeps us here underground, only a being with enough souls can pass through the barrier" She said as she slowly turned to face Asgore.

a set of 7 containers came out of the ground, none of them had anything in them. The girl realized what was gonna happen but couldn't escape

A battle had been initiated and asgore had a slightly saddened expression. "Human...It was nice to meet you...Good bye for now" She said as she pulled our a trident and destroyed her mercy button making her yelp.

"N-no i'll just wait it out" She said as she did an attack on her, it did minimal damage as asgore held the trident facing upwards.

It was now asgore's turn, she swung her trident in such a way to where it pinned the human down with it. however being the patient girl she was she didn't try to escape.

Asgore took her chance and picked the small child out of it. "I'm sorry human, But your kind has wronged us with their deeds" She said as she opens her wide gaping maw.

"i-im sorry..." The girl didn't wriggle because of her personal trait of being patient made it to where she kinda let it happen. The Monster Queen gently tucked the kid in her mouth and closed it tight, her butt and legs made an imprint in her fluffy cheeks. "P-please...help" Was the last thing the child said before asgore's throat opened and swallowed the kid, she traced her throat bulge as she slid down her throat. it didn't take long before she squeezed between her chest and into the execution organ below.

Asgore sighed and put her trident away as she began walking back to her room with the capsule. "Its ok child...I just have to digest you" Asgore said as she sat down and gently put her hand on her rolling gut.

(YEARS LATER)

Frisk, a gentle human girl was making her way into the castle, she had been followed by many monsters who had told her the awful and sad story of Asgore's son. with slight tears she entered asgore's room and saw the tall stocky woman facing away from her.

"Hm? Oh a visitor, I'll be right with you" She said as she turned around slowly revealing a huge ball under her cape, it was gently moving around with 6 frames, some squirming and some motionless. "!" frisk's eyes slightly fluttered when she saw the stomach.

She gently walked up to asgore and poked it. "isn't the day lovely? the sunlight is wonderful" She said as she let frisk take a look out her windows.

Light shined through and got onto the two as asgore began to walk towards the barrier. frisk followed close behind, not scared at the fact asgore had eaten 6 people. The lady stood in front of the barrier, 6 human SOULs in jars which confused frisk as to why there were still people inside the queen.

"1 soul left, and we can all leave" She turned to frisk as she looked up at her.

The battle started like all those years prior, the mercy button also being destroyed as per usual.

Frisk was given the option to FIGHT, ACT, and use ITEMs.

Frisk used Act and saw there was an action called "FEED".

Frisk knew that the monsters had suffered too long, so she picked the Feed button.

"You Tell Asgore that You Want her To Eat You"

Asgore's eyes came out of their shade and she looked at frisk confused. she was giving herself up? "My child are you...giving up?" She asks confused as frisk walked up to her and climbed onto her furry belly. Asgore's eyes filled up with sparkly tears as she hadn't felt this much positive and non hating emotions towards her since asriel was around.

"Human. I thank you" She said as she opened her mouth.

Frisk didn't hesitate, she plunged herself down into the monster's mouth, she felt her body tightly squeeze as the throat fights to get her down. (GULP!) One swallow was all it took as frisk was distributed into her stomach as suddenly she saw 6 other kids who hugged frisk and welcomed her. "BUURP!-Thank you human...for everything" Asgore said as she began to activate her stomach acids one last time.