Story 230/Bede's demise

It happened again, Hop got defeated but not by his best friend...and honest crush Gloria but by the bratty Bede. The cocky dude that was endorsed by the chairman had crushed his party again. Normally Hop would have just accepted defeat as when he fights gloria...but the things Bede said to him. It almost broke the enthusiastic trainer.

"Bede...that was a bit far..." Hop said as he frowned, he was starting to take these words to heart. "What? they were true words, unlike the effort you put into that battle" bede said as he scoffed. he returned his Duosion and then began to walk away.

Hop felt something well up inside him. No it wasn't the feeling he thought? it was a mix of Hunger and encouragement. He knew what to do to...but he would need to ask questions after.

Hope suddenly grabbed his disrespectful rival's shoulders. "Hey what do you think you're doing loser?!" Bede exclaimed trying to hurt Hop's feelings even more.

He opened his mouth wide and Bede's head was sucked inside. The Boy started gulping his Rival's face down. Bede just screamed as she started falling down his rival's dark throat. Hop then put his hands on Bede's sides to help shove more of him in. "LET ME OUT! STOP! THIS WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!" Bede muffled from his rival's puffy tan throat

Hop Ignores his angry demands and swallowed some more of him, whose shirt and hoodie began rolling up. Bede's stomach slid off his rival's tongue and soon his shorts entered his mouth. "RELEASE ME THIS INSTANT OR I'LL CALL ROSE!" Bede exclaimed like the brat he was but Hop's instincts to eat were on full drive As his Rival's legs were sticking out of his mouth, Hop's belly had begun stretching as it filled up with Bede. It had already gotten too big for his shirt, so a large portion of it was sticking out of his Hoodie. Hop kept going and started on His thrashing legs.

Bede Furiously slid down even further. His upper body was filling up his Rival's stomach and his legs were being tasted. Hop's hands were soon on his bully's legs and he began shoving them in. Bede's knees entered his mouth and it wasn't long before Hop made it to the Orphan's feet. With a few more swallows, Bede's toes entered hop's mouth. It took one more gulp to finish swallowing him. 

"This changes nothing! You still lose!" Bede called as he begins to pound on Hop's stomach walls, using his fists and feet to Slam against the hot churning walls. However Bede found it was nearly impossible to penetrate the walls that simply folded back into position.

(GURGLE! GROWL!) Hop's stomach growled in delight feeling it's meal squirm for dear life. "I-i actually did it...I ate him..." Hop said as he rubbed his eyes due to being still new to this whole eating people thing. Hop felt satisfied and stood up off the ground holding the sides of his dark skinned belly. "I wonder if this is why my brother gets a big butt every so often" Hop questions as he starts to waddle away, occasionally burping when his meal gets rowdy.

Bede began to feel immense pressure as the stomach begins to digest him, He starts to scream and push hard against his stomach but all that was heard was a muffled shout as bede's face bulge writhed in pain. The stomach acids began to dig into his pink jacket and shred it to pieces. (GROWL! FIZZZ!) Soon a pool formed on the bottom of the stomach and began to rise quickly, due to Hop being very hungry it made Bede easy prey. "I hope i can work him off before gloria sees me, she might call my mom" Hop said nervously as he pushes Bede's face back into his tummy which shoves him into the nipple high acid pool

(BOIL! DIGEST!) Bede began to weaken now as hop began to rub his stomach, he didn't know why it felt so good to do this but he didn't complain. He just wanted to finish his rival off. "NFFFFF!! IT BUURRNNS!" Bede cried as his hands had disappeared while his face was also following suite as the acids closed fully around him.

The Orphan began to dissolve rather quickly as Hop winced a few times hearing the sound of Bede's bones popping. "He may have been a dick, but he was pretty sweet" Hop said as he didn't even notice his pants were expanding slowly from his newly gained pudgy butt.