Story 231/Beam Attack!

kirby was already slightly overwhelmed by the sudden amount of machinery plagueing his homeworld, he was recently rest assured when he had acquired an amazing Mecha suit which replicated what he could do. After Downloading a Spark Enemy a while back he encountered a lone waddle Doo Boy. Upon being noticed the Enemy attacked! or tried to

"BEAM ATTACK!" The Waddle Doo said from beneath it's black scarf. An Energy whip was formed in front of his huge eye and slowly swung from high to low. It ended up missing making Kirby confused since he should have been in right range. The boy leaned over the side of his machine and simply observed.

"Oh Golly, I missed, Maybe i'll get them this time! Beam Attack!" The Waddle Doo said again attempting to hit kirby again but once again this missed.

"haha, Maybe this time it will work, Beam Atta-" Kirby had enough of watching this Waddle doo fail over and over, he decided to put it out of it's memory so he leaned closer and began inhaling.

The waddle doo boy was swept up by the vortex and went sailing into kirby's open mouth. (OUM!) Kirby's cheeks expanded to the size of the boy he ate and he tilted his head back feeling the cyclops squirm inside it. (GULP!) before the waddle doo could fire a beam from his eye to get himself out Kirby opened his throat and the boy slid down in a huge noticeable bulge before being packed in the stomach hidden beneath the robot contraption. "BUURP! That was a quick snack" Kirby said as he polishes his machine before starting to adventure onwards as he felt his stomach begin to stop moving.