Story 260/Not a Gentle way to Die

The events that had unfolded earlier were staggering. First of all, the Girl known as Komaru Naegi had defeated the Leader of the warriors of hope and that Vulgur black monokuma, Second of all Monaca had almost tricked Komaru Naegi into shattering the controller she had so that the monokuma kids that had served them would have their heads explode, this in turn would make future foundation go to war with the Towa Group and then the Remnants of despair would get involved.

Then to make matters worse The Big Bang Monokuma robot started moving on its own! this was shortlived however as That girl and her slightly psychotic bookworm friend destroyed it much to the anger of the adults all watching.

Due to the fact that the giant bear had rumbled up the Excalibur, It was starting to crash towards the city below.

"EEEEEK! I gotta get outta here!" Kotoko said loudly as she tried to run out of the crashing ship but then saw Monaca under a bunch of rocks.

Kotoko's hatred for Monaca had become almost Un-containable behind her acting. "Nyeh...Does kotoko want to Kill monaca? Do You?" Monaca said making Kotoko's face wrinkle up in anger.

She wanted to kill her but didn't wanna give her the satisfaction of a quick death. Then Kotoko put on a slightly happy face as her stomach silently vibrated. She knew what to do, and would feel great doing it. "Even though you betrayed me, I love you lots....NOTTT!" Kotoko said as she knelt down and grabbed Monaca's ears roughly seeming like she was going to tear them off but instead her mouth descended onto Monaca's face, quickly shoving it inside. Her tongue was rapid as it pulled at her body and easily left Monaca to start descending down her throat like a worm. 

(SLURPPP! POP!)

It was so quick that the Little Shit hadn't even realized what was happening until a couple moments later when her head was partially down Kotoko's gullet. The Undulating fleshy tube was constricting around her head and face, creating a rather uncomfortable feeling as she grew closer to her Demise. 

"N-Neyh what are you doing? Monaca doesn't like thissss! This isn't Despair!" Monaca complained sounding like she was letting out that stupid cry she always did.

Monaca forced tears, having started off limp and not fighting back but by the time Kotoko got to her waist which she once assumed was useless like she was right now, she started to struggle ever so slightly, though only slightly since the pieces of the building were still piled on her.

Kotoko yanked at Monaca and pulled her legs out from under the debris, leaving scarlet red gashes on her legs which they twitched in real pain. "Owwieee! Kotoko hurt monaca, Ouch!" Monaca continued to try and Make Kotoko feel bad for her but Kotoko had it with her bullcrap. right now Kotoko was putting her in her rightful place.

"WHO CARES THAT IT HURTS???!" Kotoko tried to yell but her mouth was filled with the traitor's lower half.

The Lil Ultimate Drama wasted little time on finishing up with Monaca, easily wolfing down the rest of Monaca's slim body without even noticing the slight struggle the Lil Ultimate Homeroom was beginning to put up, If kotoko was able to easily eat a Demon then she could just as easier eat a Bitch like Monaca. 

(SLURPPP! SLUPPP~ GULP!)

It only took a few hard gulps to force her scarlet rivered legs down, Kotoko scoffing as she saw the girl's cut body not satisfied that she was in enough pain. She forced them down, happy to snuff them from the Town they once sought to turn into a paradise as she popped her lips down once the last of Monaca was forced in. Her throat bulged out heavily before returning to normal as the feet of the fake vegetable made her way toward the belly. Her upper clothes lifted up as Monaca began pushing into the Tummy. Kotoko just plopped back on the ground with a comedic sound.