Story 221/Wiglett's Wiggly Meal

"Wiglett use water pulse!" Adam commanded as his trusty Wiglett charged up the blast of water and fired it. She was a rather thin girl eel who shot the ball of water at her enemy Klawf and it fainted from the explosion. Adam hopped up and down happy before kneeling down and rubbing his Garden Eel Pokemon's head, she hugs him back with both her white hands as well as her neck which gave him nuzzles.

Wiglett always was half way in the ground unless she didn't want to be. Her little stomach began to growl as her trainer pat her head. suddenly Wiglett tightened her hug around her trainer. "Wig-Aaah" Wiglett smiled and widened her jaw, and shoving Adam's face inside the warm, squishy, damp cavity. Her warm seaside breath engulfed his entire face, exhaling more as she moaned in delight at the exhilarating experience.

"I see you are hungry wiglett, oh well you deserve it for being so good" Adam said as he pat her on the side of the lengthy neck and felt her continue slurping

The warm breath that Adam found himself soaked in left her feeling as if he was next to the ocean. Her breath had a salty smell to it, enough for Adam to handle. Wiglett had scarfed down some sweets for herself before having this latest battle with a klawf, the sugar proving to help stimulate her brain. As Adam's head was pulled into Wiglett's maw, he felt the Eel pokemon licking the sides of his face up and down, the trainer forced to have his loyal pokemon's drool soaked into his face. "You seem to be happy wiglett, I enjoy making that happen too" All Adam got for his compliments was the feeling of his head being pulled deeper in as Wiglett gulped her down. His face was now peering down her long pulsating throat which was made longer by her neck elongation and it only truly settle into Adam's brain that she was about to be eaten, Not that he cared. he tried to Tickle his pokemon once more, all he got with his efforts was a loud chuckle from Wiglett who's butt buried back in the ground as she was attempting to bring him down into the ground with her.

Wiglett tried to tickle and tease Adam which caused him to wiggle abit. She smiled grabbed onto Adam's waist and started pulling him closer to her slender gullet. While her weak little arms didn't contribute much, her skill as an eel while swallowing was actually quite good, and with the best gulp she could muster, Adam began to slide down the fleshy, sticky, tight tube that was her throat, A White imprint of her trainer's smiling face was revealed as it began to slowly glide down with the esophagus. The more Wiglett pulled in, the more she got underground. Soon his head peaked through the stomach, He got a good look at his new Fleshy home, replacing the one of wood he was in before. A small amount of liquid was pooled in the bottom, but it was hard to see under all the Malassadas that were goopifiying on top of it. he could see the chewed up remains of fine treats of alola, as Wiglett started gulping even harder, pushing more and more of his head and shoulders into the growling and gurgling stomach.

"Wiglett!" She muffled as she was having so much fun, feeling her trainer start sliding down her throat and more into a safe place was the best for her.

As Adam was squished further into Wiglett's stomach, He watched as her stomach acids retracted into the walls so she wouldn't harm him. It didn't take long for Wiglett to finish gulping down Adam, only taking a few gulps before his head dunked into the squishy floor of her gut. With one last gulp, Adam was sealed inside Wiglett's stomach.

"I hope you enjoyed that wiglett" Adam said as he began to push around on her stomach which made her so excited. She did what she wanted to do for awhile and buried her belly in the ground so nobody could interrupt her amazing time with him. Adam meanwhile just curls in her gut and rubs her belly to massage her, they had such a good friendship. "Wiglett you can keep me in here as much as you like, i like it" Adam said as wiglett grinned understanding she had him all to herself