Story 286/Helping Out by Giving Protein

Hey Guys, so you know how last 2 stories were based off videos by Natalie The Little Demon? Well this next story while being based on a video is actually based off of a video made by Sophie Vore. Check them out if you can with the link I have provided at the end of this mini story.

Adam didn't usually do this...But he decided to go to the Gym today. He didn't commonly go but this recycle had him meaning to try since he had recently eaten a whole bunch of people and they were a bit too fattening. He needed to burn off these calories fast before he is found out.

He mainly needed to burn lower calories so to the treadmill he went. Running on it didn't really deplete him of energy but it did make him sweat a lot. 

He did finish his Work to see another girl on The treadmill beside his and she was also finishing up her work. Adam thought she looked kinda nice but shrugged it off and entered the boy's locker room.

Unknown to Adam the girl had seen him go in and after she finished with her running she had realized she was starving. "Hmm...he looks tasty...But should I risk going into the Men's locker room?" She thought as she put her hand under her chin.

She thought long and hard before her stomach growled impatiently so she snuck to the door. Sensing nobody else was inside by her hearing against the door, only the sound of the boy inside. She pushes the door open slowly and closes it silently behind herself.

There Adam was, sitting on one of the benches while his shirt was off, it was a wet shirt because of how much he had sweat while running revealing his pale back to her. he wasn't aware of her and also she had a slight blush on her cheeks. 

before Adam could stand up, The Gym Girl grabbed his shoulders and brought him back. "Hey hold on a Mom-MMMMPPPHHH!!!" Yelped Adam as he didn't expect the sudden consumption. The Athletic Girl had already unhinged her jaw, practically dropping Adam's head inside her hungry mouth. Her cheeks bulged out and Adam being the Experienced boy that he was understood that the girl eating him was starving because A. she was panting and B. that she had moved in a desperative speed of 130 miles per hour to eat him. So Adam just stayed still and had a blush under his eyes.

(UUUUULLLLLPPP GUUULLLPPPPPPP)

The Girl started to swallow, stuffing Adam's head in her tight throat. Her neck stretched out with Adam's wiggling head. Adam couldn't stop the fact that he had a bulge in his pants. The Girl pushed in Adam's nipples, making the boy shudder. The Athlete gulped, sending the soft nipples into her maw. 

"Oh My gosh this is too easy! He's like a beef jerky stick!" The Athletic girl mumbled as her salivation was uncontrollable.

Adam's slim waist was next on the Treadmill that was her body. The Girl grabbed Adam's ass, squeezing his rear while she sat on the bench and lifting her prey up, feeling as Adam slid deeper down her gullet.

(UUUULLLPPP GUUUULLLPPPP)

Adam found herself being squeezed inside The Athlete's stomach. The slimy sack was completely empty and constantly rumbling. "H-hey watch the Gluts!" Cried Adam hoping he wouldn't be groped. Adam's hips were lodged inside The Athlete's mouth, with his lower end swinging outside her mouth. Her belly was starting to bulge out, with Adam's head and shoulders pushing the pale flesh out beneath her sports bra. The Girl pushed in the meaty booty, chewing the fat mass like it was bubblegum making Adam blush. Adam kicked his legs while embarrassed, feeling as they were being slurped down like tasty ramen.

(SSSLLLRRRRPPPP GGLLLRRRKKKK)

The growing belly tore up The Athletic Girl's skirt, showing The smooth belly. Her muffled embarrassment sounded, with begging her to stop licking his ass and squirming. Adam's thick thighs were swallowed down, leaving his lower legs and feet. The girl didn't bother to remove his shoes and shoved the rest of her down with both hands.

(GGGUUULLPPPPP SLLLLRRRRPPPP)

The lonesome Adam was gulped down, disappearing behind The Girl's lips. She let out a satisfied Belch, feeling the Tasty boy slide down her throat and enter her stomach.
Her belly was massive, with a Adam's curled up form bulging out between her legs.

"Fooo...That was better than beef...I better be careful nobody else comes in here" The Athlete girl said as she put her hand on her belly and rubs it in a circular motion. "Mmff...M-miss that was un-called for" Adam muffled as he felt her hand rub his back.

"huh? well obviously, I couldn't just walk up to you and say oh hey I'mma eat you now" The Girl said sarcastically as she smacked the side of her belly.

(Slosh~ Gurgle~)

"Hmph, You could have...But I still forgive you Miss" Adam said puffy faced making The girl confused as she secretly takes the back exit while holding up her belly.

"What do you mean forgive me? I'm digesting you as food!" The Girl said as she held her belly with 1 hand and rubbed it with the other hand.

"I don't care, You were hungry and did what you needed, Don't worry about it" Adam gave her belly an elbow jab making her belch.

"Heyy!" She made a puffy face as Adam did. "Well that's for squeezing my ass" Adam said in rhetoricalness.

As she got in her car she laid her seat back and let her meal digest. "man the one day I go to the gym and exercise I get eaten by a hot girl...At least i helped" Adam muffled as the stomach acids further broke him down.

After her nap she sat up and poked her potbelly. Adam was digested but probably reformed somewhere contemplating whether or not he should ever do this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21G5-eWPjBw