Story 249/Evan's Winter Playdate

"Adam finally you're here!" Evan said as she saw her best friend come over the fence to play. They loved the snow and better loved playing together in it.

"Hehe snowball fight" Evan called as she balled up some snow and threw it. Adam dodged and was happy to play with Evan this way. He balled up some snow and threw it at her.

the brown haired girl opened her mouth and welcomed the snowball inside. She had it melt on her tongue making Adam giggle. However Snow from the tree above them became too heavy for the leaves and they fell on poor Adam.

Evan covered her mouth with her mittens as Adam was covered in snow but then re-emerged from the snow. "C-c-c-cold" Adam said as he hugged his arms to his chest and shivered.

That's when Evan noticed Adam wasn't wearing his winter clothing, he had forgotten to put it on and thus was freezing. "Oh dear Adam, You forgot your winter gear, Look at you your soaking wet" Evan said concerned as she brushed snow off his shoulders and blonde bristling hair.

"I-i was so excited to play with you today that i-i forgot the coat and mittens" Adam said as he shivered in Evan's presence.

Evan felt her torso vibrate, a key sign she was hungry. She then thought of a great idea. "Hey Adam I think I know a way to keep you warm and at the same time have fun" Evan said as she gave Adam a big smile.

"O-o-o-o-ok tell me w-what it is" Adam said as his teeth chattered.

Evan gently opened her mouth and pointed inside with her mitten hand. her throat undulated slightly as her tongue covered and uncovered her throat entrance. "I'm going to eat you so you can be nice and warm in my tummy" Evan said still with her mouth open.

Adam's face obtained a blush as he sees down the girl's pink throat. "You'd do that to keep me warm?" adam asked as his cheeks turned a red-ish color from this.

"Of course! it's so you can stay cozy while we still play games" Evan said as she got closer to Adam.

"Alright Let's do it evan, I'm Excited" Adam said as he had starry eyes as evan stood on her tip toes to get at eye level with Adam.

Evan opened wider than Adam's head and engulfed Adam's head so he would get a blast of hot air. Evan got the narrow shoulders in her mouth and made it very hard for the Cursed Boy to feel the chill from the outside. Evan started to rub Adam's body feeling the cute boy. Evan went up and rubbed his rather big butt and squeezed them. Evan even heard a pleasured yet surprised moan inside her throat.
(GULP)

"Its surprisingly comfy inside your esophagus Evan" Adam said muffled as he was going down slowly.

Evan gulped hard and continued onwards. Adam was giggling for Evan to keep going. His response was feeling his nipples become moist with spit and a tongue wrapping around his smooth nipples. Adam admitted it felt good but he didn't want to be in the cold much longer so he kept wiggling. With the torso out of the way Evan held onto Adam's ass feeling the latex bare ass and then pushed Adam's legs off the ground. Evan got Adam at a tilt and started to feast again.
(GULP GULP GULP)

"Woah It got tighter all of a sudden" Adam said unaware his face was entering the stomach ring.

Evan didn't waste time on Adam, the slim bellied Adam had was consumed and placed into the wet tight throat. Evan slightly panted as the boy in her throat was very tight making hard to breathe. With both their luck though an opening came and saw the wrinkled walls of the stomach. Evan had to squish Adam's ass to have it fit in her mouth, it took some time but it fit with and audible pop. The Girl didn't need to hold onto Adam anymore and simply just tilted her head back making her hat fall off. Evan's heavy hoodie started to expand with the growing belly. With the legs sliding into her throat Evan sighed with a slight moan and poked her already squirming belly.
(GULP GULP)