Story 241/Playing with Her Toys

Evan had been walking home from freddy's from another day of torment from his big brother Michael. It had been a day since he swallowed his neighbor the Pigtail girl but now he was sure he was on the right track since Evan wasn't as effected by Michael's bullying today.

"Hey Evan!" He heard someone calling to him like yesterday only this time it was one of his friends. It was Mia the girl who had somehow gotten all the expensive fazbear toys.

Evan decided to go play with her since he hadn't played with anyone in awhile. "Say Evan you wanna play with my toys? err you seem to have gotten slightly chubbier" She said as she knelt down and poked his thigh due to its slightly enlarged size. "N-no?" Evan said trying to cover up that he digested Pigtail girl.

"Alright lets play!" She said as they sat on the grass and began bopping toys together. They were having fun but then as evan bopped fredbear against the toy chica doll it's beak suddenly popped off and fell in his mouth.

"Huh?" Evan didn't know that it was at the back of his throat but his reflexes took place and he swallowed it. "E-evan you swallowed her beak, are you ok?" Mia asked as she hoped he wasn't gonna choke.

"S-sorry Mia, it just kinda flew in" Evan said nervous because now the chica toy didn't have a piece which was now in his stomach.

Mia reassured him it was ok and continued to play with him until Evan's stomach growled. "O-ow!" Evan rubs his tummy still hungry after the pizza he had at freddy's yesterday. 

"Evan are you alright? Hungry again?" Mia asked concerned as she put down her toys. Evan nodded and mia had a funny idea.

"Heh maybe You could eat me, I'd be delicious I bet" Mia said which was supposed to be a joke. "You want to be eaten? U-um ok" Evan said as he gently scooted closer and found himself face to face with the confused girl as his mouth opened. The dripping saliva fell on her face and she could clearly see the wiggling tongue. Mia's eyes widened seeing how wide it was. Swiftly Evan went down fully engulfing Mia's head. His cheeks swelled out and moved around a little with Mia freaked out. "H-Hey evan I was only joking...but this is kinda cool" Commented Mia as she was both nervous but also very curious. Evan's face softened and she smiled with his mouth full. The sweet flavor of Mia was giving off reminded Evan of raspberries and the sudden realization that she actually had Been in his mouth hit him. he did it, and she wasn't even complaining!

(GLLRRRPPP)
Evan takes his first gulp, taking the stressed and curious face of Mia. His throat bulged out with the girl's wonderous face.

"Woah It's so tight in here" Mia said with her cheeks swelling from the pressure.

Evan could hear Mia talking in his throat but he didn't know if she liked this or not. Evan moaned a little and found it easier to eat Mia than Pigtail Girl. Evan widened his mouth and swallowed more taking in Mia's small frame. The Wonderous face disappeared behind evan's chest. Evan closed his eyes and just let his mouth do the work. His hands moved down to her own ass grabbing the two round cheeks making her yelp. It was stimulating to eat someone again and feel her ass up. "Mmmmm...This is the easiest meal so far!" Thought Evan gulping again. The tiny little boobs that Mia had slid into Evan's mouth and they of course were just kinda neutral in every aspect.
"Woah this is so cool!" Stated Mia feeling her small breasts being swallowed. Mia was moving and squirming around as much as she could wanting to become chow for her friend.at the back of her mind she still had the thought of being useful for Evan is good and if being his food helps him then so be it.The slimy pink flesh enveloped around her face and pushed open further as she got closer and closer to the ominous groaning stomach. Mia felt her belly being licked and slobbered on by Evan's squishy soft tongue. Mia felt her head pushing against something and she giggled as the stomach was upon her.
Evan felt his belly starting to fill up with Mia and smirked. The skinny middle of his friend was as easy as pie so Evan took Mia off the grass and grabbed her skinny thighs. Evan slowly tilted his head back, getting the lower half of Mia in the air. But it was a little much and he fell to his knees. he did get the lower half in the air and he swallowed Mia's hips. "Wow it's really hot and slimy in here, I guess I really am food" Evan let go of the legs and just let gravity do its thing. Evan giggled as he watched Mia sink deeper into her body. Evan's thinbelly was growing and becoming more defined with Mia's face making a perfect imprint as she pushed the belly out. "Hehe...I might get addicted to this." Thought Evan feeling the soft but small ass slip into his throat. He wasn't aware how much he was like his father right then. Evan took a hand off her and rubbed his growing belly watching the last bits of Mia disappear into her digestive sack forever. The cute feet wiggled around and Evan just giggled. "Almost in Mia, You got your request now'' Thought Evan as the cute feet and toes touched down on his tongue. Evan's mouth closed up and swished the feet around in his mouth before swallowing one final time.

(GLRP)
Evan traced the feet down past his chest all the way into his belly where a vague curled up shape of Mia moved around. evan smiled and rubbed his belly poking and prodding at the girl's bulge.
"Hehe...I did it..I was eaten whole" Mia thought blushing and in a little disbelief that she was actually inside evan.

Evan stood up and began to walk away with his belly, but made sure to carry the girl's toys so he could add to his collection. "Evan I enjoy this gut of yours...but its starting to get tingly down here...oh what am I kidding its alright" Mia said as she simply let this all happen.