Story 211/Poniko eats Madotsuki

Madotsuki had finally gotten the Knife she had been chasing in her dream for some time now. She was following balloons down the trail of strange chalk textured lines with a color of pink. She eventually came to some kind of house, looked like some kind of purple and pink Teepee from indian history. The Girl hadn't seen this house before so she walked inside and it looked a bit different inside. It was a small house on the inside and there was only one window but several cabinets.

In the middle of the room was a girl named Poniko, she was just wandering around before she laid her eyes on Madotsuki. "Hello, Why have you come into my house?" She asks both welcoming and rather uncomfortable with a stranger in her house. 

Madotsuki didn't reply, with a shady expression she walked up to Poniko and she was clenching the knife hard as if it were a rope. "EEK!" Poniko yelped but felt something dark overcome her...

"You aren't going to just let her kill you...Consume her" A dark and yet soothing voice said in Poniko's ear.

Poniko acted not of her own free will and grabbed madotsuki by the wrists making her wince unexpectedly. Poniko then opened her mouth, which the inside was pitch black turning this once dream into a nightmare. Madotsuki was a little shocked seeing how big her mouth stretched and almost reminded her of that strange thing she saw on the stairs. But she quickly pulled Madotsuki's head towards her mouth and began to shove it inside the black abyss of a maw. Whatever made Poniko do this, it wasted no time at all and used her hands to begin shoving the rest of her body down with her. Her gulps were loud and fierce, a sound that was almost demonic gurgling as the throat pulls the girl deeper. the room also had changed colors weirdly as Poniko began to wolf Madotsuki down, Her prey squirming and thrashing to get out of the throat as it reminded her of a more traumatic time. Poniko had gulped to about halfway down Madotsuki's legs, showing now signs of stopping as her gut slowly bulged out. With a few more heavy gulps, the rest of Madotsuki's legs disappeared into Poniko's maw and were pulled down her dark throat. She made sure to knock her shoes off before taking her feet down to their bitter end.

With a heavy pat of her stomach, Poniko let out a rather loud burp and then woke up from her trance. Poniko wondered what just happened, there was a girl with a knife then she was gone. she looked down and saw her green shirt hugged her bulging out gut excellently and really helped show the bulges Madotsuki's body made in his tight gut. "EEK! Wha?! WHA?! How did You get inside my stomach???" Poniko yelled as she felt Madotsuki both kicking and stabbing at her dark innards.

"MMPPP! MMMMPH!" Madotsuki was trying desperately to escape feeling the strong stomach walls squeeze her tight. Poniko belched up Madotsuki's knife and began to feel her stomach get jiggly. "Well done...you are perfect...Poniko" The voice said again as the dark and white figure appeared in front of her.

She was compelled to both run and stare at the same time as it looked creepy. It was Uboa and it had made her do it. "Y-you saved me...thank you" Poniko said as she smiled before tending to her belly. she decided the best thing to do was digest the attacker so she did exactly that.

Poniko lifted her belly and placed it next to the sink which caused the acids to splash Madotsuki who had already lost her clothes. The Girl was really getting messed up by the acids as they tore threw her like knives through butter. "Shes starting to stop moving like before" Poniko said as she gently rubs her stomach as madotsuki gives one last desperate punch before the struggles stop and all Poniko was hearing was the bubbling of her stomach acids. "Guess she's gone...I don't know why she attacked me but it felt kind of good with her squirming in there" Poniko said as she pressed on her belly and felt rather pointy bones poking her stomach walls.

This wasn't lasting long as those too were melted into mush. she felt rather...exotic and then felt pressure in her shirt and pants. She looked down and saw her chest which has been short and nonexistent was now humongous! "O-oh my! I should do this more often" She said as she groped her new boobs.