Story 264/Skull Island Execution Failure

Adam had finally done it, He assassinated a President. in this cycle he was undergoing, He had become aware of a secretly evil President of The United States. Unfortunately Because Adam's sense of doing what was right sometimes clouded his judgement, he had gotten caught by the Police and The Court sentenced him to an execution.

"You, Adam Loren, Are Sentenced to death on Skull Island. Take him away" The Judge said as Adam felt his arms get grabbed and he was dragged outside.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! I DID GOOD! AHHH!" Adam yelled at the Judge as he was taken out of the courtroom and brought towards a Helicopter.

He was strapped to a chair in the back and monitored by two people which pointed tasers at him just in case. The Helicopter took the boy across the sea and began to approach what seemed to be a hurricane

Heading through was difficult but when the Helicopter got through Adam saw they were heading for a terrifying looking tropical island. coincidentally at the center of this hurricane. This was Skull Island, a place where this world's biological nightmares made their home, And this was supposed to be Adam's grave intended by the Court.

The Helicopter landed and five men forced him off the flying vehicle. "Walk Forward Vermin" The Men said simultaneously as they ordered him to simply walk forwards. They were hoping one of the dangerous animals would attack him and kill him, but this wasn't such an easy task. 

As he was walking through the Tropical Biome, it wasn't too long before he heard something coming

(URAHHHH!)

Then a flock of Disturbing looking fauna began to descend towards the group. Adam knew this was his punishment so he stayed still hoping it would be an easy defeat for him.

These were known as Psychovultures, and while normally not highly aggressive, this particular species was infamous for being completely Aggressive because of a Diet of poisonous Puffer fish that make them mad

Because of this instead of Going after Adam, the Psychovulture flock targeted the five people who were retreating to hopefully let Adam get torn apart. The fact adam was standing still to the Psychovultures meant the hunt wouldn't be exercising or energetic so they went after the more protein rich Executioner escorts.

The Thing about these beasts that were chasing them was that their wingspan were between 5 feet to nearly 9 feet, so this would allow such creatures enough lift to pick up humans. and sure enough One of the 8 foot wide winged ones immediately grabbed an Escort by the shoulders making Adam instinctively duck down and cover his neck since the screeching was an indication of Violence.

The Psychovulture picked up the man it grabbed and began to fly away with him making him drop his gun.

Another man shot and successfully blew a hole through the wing of one of the Psychovultures, but this resulted in a returning attack, from the Psychovulture's toothy maw came a beam of lightning!