Story 222/Clover's Day Out

Clover was a very shy monster kid, she was always so social when she was with more of her kind but today was the worst day ever. not only did she wake up in a completely different planet but she also was hearing constant loud noises and felt burned every time some weird peanut was dropped on her. "MOMMY!" The Child would cry whenever she got hit by a bomb, she was slightly effected but it didn't break through to her blood vessels or muscles. As the smoke cleared she saw something strange flying in the air. a strange thing with propellers. She was intruigued and leapt up to catch it. "I missed!" she pouted as the thing fell to the ground. the thing seemed to explode and screams came from it making the girl cover her ears.

She waited for them to stop and began to continue on, she noticed how pretty it was out today as the sky became a beautiful light blue. as she was about to continue her stride across this new world when she smelled something. she looked down to the source and saw a tiny thing. It was like the others that ran from her except it just sat on the ground looking up. "Hewo?" She muttered cautious as she leaned down to look at him. The Teenager was crippled in terror as the monster girl was upon him. "Does it want to be friends?" Clover thought as she was under the impression he wasn't afraid. "W-well I just want a f-friend so U-um please stand still" The child said as she opened her mouth and put it around the pelvis of the teenager. She felt him kicking his legs around and muffling in her mouth, her hot salty breath hitting him in the face. "Nmmm, I will protecc him" Clover said as she used her finger to push him into her maw. The poor small guy however didn't know she was being playful, he was trying to stand up but the tongue was too slippery and he kept falling down. The girl stood back up and begins to play with her little hooman, licking him from left to right enjoying how funny he felt.

"I'm gonna keep him so safeeee, he feels good" Clover said as she begins to lift her tongue up and her tail also began swishing abit because she was happy. "PLEASE DON'T! NO!" The teenager cried as he had dropped his camera on her tongue and the girl felt her throat expand slightly as the teen glided down her slimy throat. It was a 5 second water slide all the way down to her second stomach which was a more comfy room but the boy that was squeezing inside didn't quite know. (SQUISH!) The stomach opened and closed letting it's occupant fall inside, the stomach was around the size of a small apartment to the teenager as he raises his head afraid. he was sure he was gonna die. "I feel him moving alot in there, I hope my friend likes his home" Clover said poking her naval which her second stomach was right behind

The poke scrunched the teen against the back of the Organ as they slowly began to accept they wouldn't escape. "T-this is where i die, trapped in the belly of a monster" the teen said as Clover began to walk away from the site, holding her hand against her naval occasionally feeling the movement of her belly buddy. however Clover heard something suddenly. The sound of a deep rumbling.

She began to get nervous again as she looked around. Sure enough something big and mean looking emerged from the water, it was Titanus Tiamat and she was staring directly at the young monster. "Hellooooo....What have we hereee?" She said in an alluring seductive but also malicious tone. "U-um im clover" Clover said poking her fingers together while her belly pet started to notice he was ok.

"Well you do know what happens when someone new comes around...We Bite!" She hissed as she spat a glob of acid at the child. Clover riled in pain and wiped the green stuff off her face crying. "OWWIEEE! W-What did i d-do wrong????" She cried as she began to huff and puff, each puff bounced the teen in her gut. "What's wrong child? Scared of me? Don't worry I will end this qui-" Clover's alien nature kicked in and With a heavy rush, she ran towards Tiamat and grabbed harshly onto her scaly blue arms. Tiamat wasn't sure what the child was trying to do, but she hadn't been prepared to fight back against such speed. Clover shoved Tiamat's arms into her maw, quickly gulping at them to try and secure her soon to be first meal. Tiamat was just weirded out at first at the child making her arms wet, but as she felt the grip Clover had on her arms now, Tiamat began to grow abit angry. She tried to pull them out, but the girl's gulping power was too strong and left the Destroyer being pulled headfirst into Clover's maw. The slimy internals dripped and soaked into Tiamat's hair and skin and fins which didn't even slice her flesh, her face being coated in warm saliva. She tried to pull herself back out, but Clover was surprisingly strong for her size as she grabbed onto Tiamat's body to keep her from pulling back. Tiamat began to descend deeper down into Clover's maw, the Destroyer unable to fight back as she did. The bulge from the evil woman's head in Clover's throat began to descend as the gulping grew stronger and faster. As Tiamat felt herself gulped down, she felt her sides pushed on heavily from the tight throat which resisted all the cuts and acid spits. After feeling herself squish down the stiff tube of Clover's gullet for what felt like hours, Tiamat began to squish into the Child's stomach. The smell was even worse than the acid breath. While not as tight as the throat, the stomach was still heavily cramped for Tiamat, only growing worse off as more of her was gulped down. Meanwhile the teen in Clover's second stomach was being scrunched up by the stomach retracting abit in order to protect him better. The further along Tiamat got, the more Clover's gut began to bulge out, slowly hugging her shirt tighter and tighter. As Tiamat's legs disappeared down her throat, Clover felt herself still somehow hungry! The rest of Tiamat squished into her stomach and heavily bulged out, her body hugging Clover's skin tightly. The two girls' size differences made the whole process take quite some time, but after all was said and done, the Alien Child was more than pleased with her efforts. She gave her gut a gentle slap and giggled.

"That's what you get for hurting me! Y-you are g-gonna be my nourishing food n-now!" Clover exclaimed as the poor teen was pinned against the naval.

"K-Kid, stop! Look I'm sorry about what I did! It was rude of me to underestimate you Please, just let me out! M-My ass is starting to burn!"

The stomach was really starting to digest the scared Kaiju as it tore into her clothes and exposed skin. It was steadily rising around her and was already up to just below her breasts she'd gotten from that kong specimen awhile back. Tiamat's legs were pressed up to her body thanks to how cramped it was in the short Child's stomach, leaving her easier to digest away with how compact she was. Her skin was growing steadily redder as the acid burned into it, the layers of flesh being peeled away as she was harshly shown how she was nothing more than a bit of protein for Clover. Tiamat's skirt had easily fallen apart from the stomach acid as well, leaving her even less protection against the acids. Her sweater was beginning to follow along as the acid burned heavy holes into it, leaving her more and more exposed to the acid. If Tiamat didn't get out soon, she'd be too far gone to be saved. All she could hope is that she could make Clover see reason, a task that sounded near impossible.

"And? Why should I let you out? Y-you hurt me for no reason!"

Despite normally being gentle and nice, Clover was going all out for Tiamat. It was mainly thanks to the Acid spit.

As Tiamat tried to bargain with Clover, she got utter silence back, only feeling Clover move over to pick something up before sitting down. The Titan tried to call out to Clover, but heard nothing back in return, only really hearing the sound of her guzzling something down. After a bit of time, alot of water plopped into the room on tiamat's head, spreading plenty of the atlantic liquid into her hair. It was utterly humiliating as Tiamat begged to be let out, only to have more water dropped onto her head. The prey was digesting even quicker by the second, the acid now up to about her shoulders. All of her clothes were melted down by this point, even her hefty shoes having been torn apart. Her skin was soft to the touch, a good heavy hit from Clover being likely to occur fatal damage. Her body was more liquid than solid at this point, her skin like a warm candle as it began to drip off with heavy amounts of melted flesh. Whole chunks peeled and came off without ease which utterly showed Clover's dominance at the aggressive kaiju.  began to break down as she realized it was all over, her body too far gone that there was no way she'd be able to be saved. Tiamat slowly faded into unconsciousness, being churned away by the alien child. "You ok belly buddy?" Clover asked the human in her second stomach, it seems he was appreciating her help after all.

After Clover finished her Drink, she began to feel Tiamat grow a lot quieter and a lot stiller. Clover just had to spend the rest of Tiamat's digestion while laying down on the seabed. she fell asleep letting her stomach take care of tiamat while the teen in her second stomach hugs the wall.