Story 224/Do you like Vore movies

Adam was shocked at the revelations that just happened. He had been shrunk by the mythical Ghost Face and being held up by his shirt collar. It started as a simple phone call but now his life was at risk. "I have a final question for you...well we have a final question...Do you like Vore movies?" The figure with the white mask said as suddenly a second ghost face appeared and waved evily. "T-Two of them???!" the boy cried as he watches them both lift their masks, he was shocked to see they were Billy and Stu who grinned down at him like lunatics.

"N-No i don't" adam responded to the question and Billy shrugged before licking his lips. "Hold on Billy, I was the one who called him, shouldn't i get to eat his scared ass?" Stu said as billy stopped lowering adam towards his face. "Well Im the one who shrunk him" Billy complained back as Adam began to attempt to wriggle out of Billy's gloved hand. "fine, but i get the next one Bill!" Stu exclaimed as he crosses his arms and billy looked evily at the afraid adam.

"Get ready to scream!" Billy taunted as he tossed adam into the air and he fell down screaming into the killer's mouth. The teeth snapped shut and billy began to toss him around with his tongue, feeling his tasty body pressing against his cheeks and tongue. "MMMF! MMMHMM! HMHHFF!" Adam muffled as Stu saw the boy's outline on Billy's cheek "Hes such a tasty one, I can see why you wanted him Stu" Billy said as he cups his tongue crushing the boy between the meaty folds. "S-Stop! Please!" Adam kept crying for his captor to stop doing this but Boy did billy enjoy this torturing process. "Time for you to really scream!" Billy said with an evil tone before his tongue lifted up and adam began to slide towards his throat.

"N-NoNONONONO! AAAHHHHH!" Adam was cut off from screaming as Billy's throat flexed and bent outwards as Stu saw the bulge of their latest target descending down his throat. (Slurp!) soon adam was gone and billy let out a satisfied sigh as his tongue left his mouth to taste the remaining flavor off his lips. "Billy This is actually kind of cool, this not only disposes of evidence but also gives us more ways of scaring and killing" Stu said as he watched billy stop licking his lips.

"Yeah, I like this too, hmm...Ah he just arrived now" Billy said as he placed his hand on his stomach.

Meanwhile within his stomach, Adam fell face first onto the floor and began to panic, he had just been swallowed whole by this crazy person and if he didn't escape he would be likely digested. "Get me out of here!" Adam cried as he pounded his fists against the pink slimy stomach walls to attempt to do anything to make the killer throw up. "Wow...That feels good...heh His screams are the best" Billy said as he pokes his stomach which caused adam to be knocked down onto the floor.

"We better leave, he called the police a few minutes ago" Stu said as billy gave a smile before deciding to leave. "Settle down, kid, because you'll be fueling me for the night" Billy said as he and Stu simply walked through the door, each step bouncing adam up and down in the tight stomach. Stu and Billy got to their shack base and took off their costumes, happy they succeeded again. "He's still kicking in there, Stu. He's my favorite prey" Billy said as he simply got into his home clothes and plopped down on the couch. Stu took his chance and then placed his ear against his friend's stomach. (GROAN!) Stu heard that adam had stopped kicking but he was still moving to find an exit. "I wish i could have eaten him" Stu said as he sat in the opposite end of the room.

Meanwhile inside the stomach, Adam had began to see the acids entering the belly, the boy yelped seeing it and backed against the stomach wall, he partially climbed it as he watched the acids form. "I-I have to get out somehow!" Adam muffled as he stayed above the acids. Billy chuckled before he lulls into sleep enjoying how well this kid squirmed for him.