Story 248/Afton Returns...

Vanny had finally completed her task at hand. Revive her boss William Afton from the dead.

She could barely contain her excitement when she saw the Recharge pod open up letting a dark purple haze flow out like a fog machine.

There stood William Afton, now going by the name Burngal and she slowly opened her purple eyes. She took a step out of the machine and gazed upon her follower.

"You have done so well My Sidekick, Successfully took up my mantle and reconstructed a body fit for a monstrous lady like me, You've made me Proud" She said much to the glea of Vanny.

"Eeeeee thank you! It was such an honor working with such a great talented and genius individual" Vanny said as she curled her fingers and did an Awe effect.

"However there is one final step to your devotion to me...And It will test just how loyal you are to me" William said as she got a serious expression, her rotten teeth visible slightly.

"By all means I will always be loyal to you My boss" Vanny said totally still fangirling over William.

William took a step forwards again. "In order to complete your Devotee you must possess an animatronic of your own, In order to do that you need to expire like I did. So My next request is I want you to be my first meal since my revival" William said with a soothing set of words and single command.

Vanny was filled with glea inside, The idea of being squeezed into William's stomach she used to murder hundreds and then be digested to give her boss power and remnant before she possessed an animatronic felt so good in her mind.

"If that's what it takes to be the best Devotee then I'm doing it!" Vanny said as she dropped her knife and took off her costume, her eyes still pinkish purple as she stripped down to nothing but her bra and panties.

"I'm even more Impressed Vanny, You had no hesitation to sacrifice yourself for the sake of the Cult of Glitchtrap, Very well, the Ritual will now commence" Burngal said getting Vanny pumped for her consumption.

She stood still as her Boss put One Biomechanical hand on her shoulder. Her mouth opened and her face was brought inside. The Burngal began swallowing her. Vanny couldn't believe it was actually happening! However, She was glad it was happening. Vanny just smiled and let her boss swallow more of her body up. Her head reached her throat and began to fall down slowly. The process of being swallowed... actually felt really good! She looked forward to reaching her Leader's stomach.

"Yes it's really happening! I get to be a part of My boss" Vanny said as her face was filled with Devotation towards completing her task as Food.

Her slim shoulders entered her Boss's mouth next. Afton then tasted her chest, giving it a good licking before gliding over them and then moving onto her stomach. Vanny could tell that her Boss was really enjoying her flavor and she was just glad she could be such a good Sacrificial food. She swallowed further and felt her belly expanding as her devotee was filling it up making the green gut spread the skin out. She couldn't stop eating her. Her Pawn was delicious and she knew she was.

"Mmm...Vanny You taste better than any child i've ever expired, I do hope you give good remnant pudge" Burngal said as she grabbed onto the devotee with her slightly cold claws and continue feeding.

The thought of being in her belly excited her. She could really tell when she started swallowing her butt, because it was really wiggling around. Vanny sighs in glee thinking about how she was her meal and nothing more at this point. She had every right to taste her body. Her legs were soon all that was left to swallow.

"Almost complete, I'll make great Remnant pudge I just know it...Mmmm!!!" Vanny said still completely adoring the idea of being digested by her boss.

Her upper body was Squeezed into her stomach and she couldn't wait for all of her to be in the tight, wet space so she wiggled herself in further. Afton put her hands on her legs to help her on her trip into her belly. She swallowed some more, reaching her knees. With some more effort, she made it to her feet. Afton stuffed her Willing Meal's feet into her mouth and finished her off. All of her landed in her belly, which was now huge with her in it.

Burngal licked her rotting lips as vanny curled up inside her belly and didn't make an inch of squirming since she was enjoying this.

"You have done the best Vanny, You will make for an excellent partner" William said as she slaps her belly while acids rose around the woman.