Story 209/The 'Degenerate' Male's Belly

Adam was walking through the library when he heard a loud determined voice behind him. "Hey! Degenerate Male! Do you know where Himiko is??" The Ultimate Akido Master said as she was always in some kind of arms forwards stance instinctually seeing him as an attacker. "U-um I haven't seen her today but p-please don't call me a degenerate male" Adam said uncomfortable with being called that.

Tenko crossed her arms rather upset, "Well that's what you all are! Hmph.." She made a puffy face making Adam more upset at her. "I'm not a Degenerate Male!" He said as he grabs her shoulders with an unexpected strength and shoved her head into his mouth before the Feminist could react. Thanks to having eaten people before, Adam was experienced enough to make easy work of the Strong girl. His gulps were intense and but regretful, just like his personality. he used his tongue to help quickly lick Tenko and squelch her into his throat. Adam's throat bulged out as Tenko was quickly pulled down her fleshy tube and pushed towards the stomach awaiting her arrival.

Once Tenko had found her head inside Adam's maw, she instantly felt grossed out and angry. She barely had a chance to fight him off before feeling her body be squished into the throat of Adam. She felt the Regretful boy waste no time on her and she was immediately pulled down, feeling everything up to her stomach gulped in seconds. The rest of her quickly followed suit as Adam choked her down, consistently rubbing her tongue up and down Tenko's flesh. As Tenko grew closer to the stomach, she felt her nose assaulted even more than when she had been pulled into Adam's throat. Once she got into the stomach though was when the smell had been at it's worst. Adam had finished off a plate of curry and tea about an hour ago, leaving the food to have digested a rather decent amount. The smell of the bitter tea and curry's smell left the stomach with a disgusting odor that nowhere near matched Adam's breath. It took little time for the rest of Tenko to be pushed into the rather cramped stomach, Adam slurping up Tenko's legs like noodles.

As the last of the feminist was squished into the stomach, the girl had to put her legs into a ball to fit how cramped it was inside. A heavy slap made its way towards the top of Tenko's head, quickly followed by a foul sounding burp from Adam and a bit of stuttery sighing. Adam's tummy had bulged out rather largely thanks to Tenko now being stuffed inside. Tenko finally found her voice as Adam collapsed onto his knees and another slap came to his belly. "SEE!? I-I Told you that you were a Degenerate male! You ate me!" Tenko cried in anger as she started to kick and punch his stomach walls. the punches did indeed hurt but Adam was already used to such abuse.

"N-No that's not it! I-I'm trying to teach you a lesson!" Adam said as he holds the sides  of his stomach to stop it from rumbling so much as the screaming face bulge pressed against the gut. "Teach me what!? That I'm food!?" Tenko muffled as the stomach walls countered all of her punches and kicks and starting to get used to her trauma. "No its to teach you not to be mean to everyone who doesn't deserve it" adam said as he pats his stomach unaware of who was currently watching.

Suddenly the warm feeling of a hug wrapped around Adam's belly. It was Himiko! "H-himiko! I-it's not what it looks like" Adam said as he yelped and thought she would be angry but himiko had a relaxed face as her chin laid on the stomach. "Nyeh.....I like this magic trick" Himiko said as Tenko was demanding to be let out but was muffled due to himiko laying on her. "You mean you aren't mad i ate her?" Adam asks as he felt himiko stroke his stomach. "Why would I be? Its Magiccccc!" Himiko said as she kept nuzzling the belly. "Are you going to digest her? That would give you stamina back for another spell" Himiko said making tenko start squirming more in fear of being actually melted.

"No I'm gonna keep her there until she apologizes" Adam said shaking his head while tenko sighed in relief and hugged her knees to her chest. She didn't regret saying this stuff yet but was also confused still because she was in an actual stomach. Himiko never left the squishy belly's surface and kept squishing the surface to her delight.