Story 253/Elizabeth ate...Elizabeth?

(POOF)

Elizabeth woke up confused when she heard that sound. She got out of bed and went to figure out what she heard. She went to the doorway and felt a bonk on her head. "OWW! what in the bloody hell?" Elizabeth said as she rubbed her head.

"Huh?" Elizabeth was confused on what she saw, a boy around her age with orange hair and similar clothes. "Who are you?" They both said at the same time.

"Woah you sound like me! wait, what's your name?" Elizabeth asked the stranger. He replied with "Ellen Afton" which made elizabeth yelp. "But my names elizabeth! hold on whats your favorite snack?" She asks curiously. "Vanilla Ice cream" Ellen said making elizabeth's eyes widen. "ME TOO!" She said as she grabbed his hands and clapped them together. "We're like twins from another universe!

They began to talk to each other realizing how close they were. "I wonder" Ellen picked up elizabeth's hand and licked the wrist. "We taste the same too!" he said smiling.

Elizabeth chuckled feeling her AU lick her.

Then he grabbed her by the shoulders making her confused.  "Um Ellen what's with the grip?" Elizabeth asks as she then became nervous as Ellen widened his mouth, letting his lips part and jaws pop out so he could do something. Elizabeth's mind snapped back to realizing what was going on having feeling the hot moist breath wash across her face. "Aahh...hm? What the Heck? E-ellen?" Said Elizabeth staring down in the pink fleshy abyss.

But Elizabeth was still shook up and only barely able to process anything before her head was plunged into the dark fleshy maw. Ellen gasps as his cheeks bloated out and his mouth completely filled with his AU's delicious head. "Mmmmmm~♡♡. I taste so good!" Thought Ellen. Ellen drooled all over her frame with his eyes rolled back as he sucked and slobbered. Elizabeth was licked and slathered in spit which finally woke up her senses. "WHAT THE HECK!?!!?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?!?" Yelled Elizabeth. The Girl was however softened by the cheeks of Ellen not letting anything escape the room.
(GLLLRRKKK GUUUUULLLPPPPP)
Ellen took his first gulps feeling his throat expand and the shape of Elizabeth's Scared face was imprinted right in the middle.
"MMMMMPPHHH" (UUUULLLPPPPPPP)
Ellen's lips spread over the curvy frame and as his mouth filled up with more alternate self meat.
(GOOOORRGGGG GLLRRRKKKKKK)
Ellen's stomach groaned loudly as it was being given prime meat. Ellen was hungry and his AU might just be one of his favorite meals ever.

"I kinda feel bad for doing this to myself but screw it! Nobody's watching!" Ellen said muffled as he knew it was night time here.

Ellen's drool slid down Elizabeth's chest and pink shirt as he started to devour it. The soft chest of the girl filled his maw with each sloppy wet gulp and the loud scared screaming was shoved down his gullet bit by bit. Elizabeth was being pulled down inch by inch from his grasp. Ellen was still gripping his meal tightly as he greedily secured her fate
(SSSLLLRRRPPPP GUUUULLPPPPP)

Elizabeth's chest was gone, next up was her belly. Ellen hiked the girl's shirt up with his tongue and tasted his soft middle which made him quiver. "Mmmmm~♡♡. She only tastes better the more I eat!! I can only imagine how much better she gets. I should stop...But this is too good! better than Ice cream!" Thought Ellen as drool covered his face. Ellen steadily swallowed the entire upper half of his AU. Inch after inch disappeared behind his wet lips and as he approached her hips and skirt, finally his belly had a vague bump under his pink shirt.
"MMMMMPPPPHHH" (GLLLRRKKKKK)
Elizabeth was starting to enter her gut, the tight gurgling chamber expanding out with Ellen Giggling as he was filling up. Inside Ellen was a lump of ice cream, at least there was some familiarity in here, Ellen swallowed again, reaching Elizabeth's hips.
He grabbed onto the already pulled-down skirt and started to slide it down her legs as he devoured the lower half. Ellen filled her mouth with the soft toned butt of Elizabeth and he was given a pleasant taste. It reminded him of wobbling dough and he couldn't help but poke her soft butt. Elizabeth squirmed a bit and yelped as she kicked her legs harder outside the boy's stretchy maw
(GLLLRRKK SLLLRRRPPP UULLLPPPP)

Ellen filled his belly up with rapid gulps, feeling as the large piece of meat stretched his stomach out. As Ellen reached only the feet of his meal he stopped. The gut was already past his thighs with the squirming half bulge of Elizabeth. Ellen gave it a little smirk before pushing the feet inside and finishing the AU off.
(GUUUULLLPPPP)

Ellen smiled as he put his hand on his stomach. "Wow that was great!" Ellen said as he watched his Duplicate squirm inside his stomach. "H-Hey let me out! This isn't a fun place!" She said as she pushes on his stomach. The walls were tight and hot and excreting a disgusting stomach acid which pooled at her butt and feet. "I'm sorry Other me, but I think you are food now, but hey if you are me then surely you can come back" Ellen said which made elizabeth slightly better but she still didn't like this. She kicked with her legs against the stomach trying to help herself.

Ellen giggles feeling his stomach move like this so he walked over to the wall and sat down. "Oh my! You fight like me too!" Ellen said which elizabeth couldn't tell was a compliment or an insult.

Ellen began to see elizabeth get softer, it meant she was digesting just fine. "Ahhh~ I like this, Is this what mommy does whenever she goes to freddy's?" He thought as he lays his head back and lets his stomach digest his doppelganger.