Story 238/Trapped in Minecraft! The Jonah Mod!

It Had been a week since Adam and his girlfriend Jean got locked inside minecraft. They had survived for about twelve weeks inside the game world and were successful so far. They even defeated the Elder Guardian a few days back.

They were still relaxing in their large house unaware that another Mod had been activated today. "I think we should set for the night today, Besides tomorrow we should try and look for some obsidian" Jean said as she gently got on her side of the bed with adam and put on her pajamas. The two lay down to sleep but then they heard the sound of breaking wood.

(GLOK!)

The sound of the broken wood woke the two up and they immediately started to get ready to fight. Hoshi and Jean grabbed their Diamond Swords and their shields as they crept slowly downstairs. "OUU!" The sound of a high pitched sound was coming from the darkened library of their house.

"Let's go" The two lovers said as they walked into the library. They then saw the source of the sounds. there were four pale looking monstrous girls standing in the library. Three of them were short but upon turning around showed that they had gnarly teeth and had a red gem on their chests. their eyes were sunken black pits with white dots in them that floated in place and blood trickled down their hands and teeth which got in their oddly large chests.

The fourth however was towering in size and with a crooked neck. they had sharp teeth and blood coming out of their eyes. "ROUAWO!" The smaller ones made deeper sounding noises than the larger one and immediately started to advance on the two.

Adam and Jean jumped away into different directions. Adam leaped at the big one and gave it a big slash in the leg causing her to wince and growl in his face. He began to face off with the giant girl as she swung her arm to attack him. It slapped him across the face and staggered him making him drop his sword. "ADAM!-AH!!" Jean Screamed as she let her guard down as one of the little ones bit her leg and causing her to take a knee.

when she fell on one knee one of the small creatures took its chance. With a heavy rush, The young Jonah ran towards Jean and grabbed harshly onto her sleeves held up by the others. Jean wasn't sure what they were trying to do, but she hadn't been prepared to fight back against this behavior. She had no idea the level of threat these little ones had just thrown out at her and how she should have tried to fight in a different strategy. With some quick movements, The Young Jonah shoved Jean's arms into her maw, quickly gulping at them to try and secure her soon to be Adventurous Dinner. Jean was weirded out at first at the creature making her arms wet, but as she felt the grip it had on her arms now, Jean began to grow scared. She tried to pull them out, but the girl's gulping power plus the holding strength of the other two was too strong and left the girl being pulled headfirst into the monster's maw. The slimy internals dripped and soaked saliva and blood into Jean's hair and skin, her face being coated in warm saliva and smeary blood. She tried to pull herself back out, but the three were surprisingly strong for their size as they grabbed onto Jean's body to keep her from pulling back. The smell of the mouth was overpowering for Jean, all the previous victims having been snacked on that day being heavily prevalent in her breath. The smell was almost sickening with how overpowering it was. With some more gulps, Jean began to descend deeper down into Young Jonah's maw, the Adventurer unable to fight back as she did. The bulge from Jean's head in Young Jonah's throat began to descend as the gulping grew stronger and faster. As Jean felt herself gulped down, she felt her sides pushed on heavily from the tight throat as well as the sound of Adam Screaming in distress!. After feeling herself squish down the stiff tube of Young Jonah's gullet for what felt like hours, Jean began to squish into the Monster's stomach. The smell was even worse than the girl's breath, all the sizzling blood causing heavy fumes of iron smell to form in the gut. While not as tight as the throat, the stomach was still heavily cramped for poor Jean, only growing worse off as more of her was gulped down. The further along Jean got, the more Young Jonah's gut began to bulge out, slowly letting it's pale presence be known. As The Young Jonahs began to shove Jean's legs down her throat, Young Jonah felt herself utterly stuffed to the brim. The rest of Jean squished into her stomach and heavily bulged out, her body hugging Hiyoko's skin tightly with the red gem on top. The two girls' size differences made the whole process take quite some time, but after all was said and done, the short Monster was more than pleased with her efforts. She gave her gut a heavy slap and growled at the screaming prey that was pleading to be let out.

Meanwhile with Adam, He looked in horror at what had become of his girlfriend, eaten alive by that small white monster. However he himself was in danger as he was at the back of Jonah's throat. "NO JEAN! AAHH!!" Before he could try crawling out Jonah swallowed him and he curled up in her medium sized belly. The two had lost to these monsters and began to digest as quickly as they got in.