Story 255/Finally something...Interesting

A heads up...This story is pretty brutal, If you have a weak stomach to gore but not to vore, then id suggest turning away.

Adam was filled with despair already. His good friend Hajima hinata was missing for some time now. He had talked to his only friend Chiaki once and awhile but she hadn't seen her for the same amount of time. Adam was thinking she may have either left or worse. either way he was just gazing at the back of the kid's head in his class who had a yellow bunny hood.

He then began to hear the sound of wheels. two girls entered our classroom with a strange cart that you would use to transport computers or books. On it was a mysterious set of books or notes? Adam was generally confused but assumed they were part of the 78th class. Adam wasn't comprehending the situation until a girl got shot dead by the black haired girl with a pistol and she dropped dead. Adam stood up realizing the situation. Adam realized now what the black haired girl had said to make the girl run towards the door. We...had to kill each other.

The reality hurt but Adam saw the expression on my beefy fellow student and pink haired student kiriko gazed upon a steel suitcase which caused him to step into slight mobility. Adam took a step in front of his desk to take a look and then when it was opened MANY weapons were revealed from the suitcase like silverware from a falling drawer. the black haired girl, who he now identified as Mukuro Ikusaba forced us to grab the things in the boxes.

They were assigned to each of us. "Student Council Therapist: Adam Loren's Secret" It said making Adam get confused, someone knew his secret?

As I was reading the note I began to hear a song enter my ears, The pink haired girl, who Adam Identified as Junko Enoshima gave Mukuro a fricken song and made her sing it. The song wasn't bad at all, but the fact it was being sung while me and the other student council members read their secrets in a form of blackmail. "Adam Loren is Cursed by a Demonic Force from another world" The Note said which caused a rush of fear to go through Adam. Adam dropped the note as Adam heard a piercing wet sound like a butcher knife through steak.

Adam coiled around to see one of his fellow council members with a katana coming straight through his chest like a worm through an apple. Blood trickled down his lip as he soon fell to the ground dead. Standing there instead of Mukuro was our fellow council member Karen, who was covered in his blood.

"M-My mother i-is" She said with teary yet crazy eyes as she then took a swing at adam and a fellow student council member. Karen turned her attention towards The boy she swung at Instead of Adam, giving him a time to back up. Adam got up and saw the trauma unfolding, everyone was devolving into monsters, Aiko was in the back swinging a weak frying pan around like a Chinese fan but It was short lived after Tomohiko stabbed her in the chest during a false sense of security and fucking threw her. Adam ducked again causing the girl to hit Asukasei.

Adam had a little window of time to get out of the way so he barrel rolled under the nearby desk and watched as the tall beefy council member began to suffocate Asukasei. "W-what's happening? t-this...is the true horror of mortality??" Adam said with his teeth chattering in shock and dismay as he saw Asukasei overpower the clearly more beefy guy and stab him repeatedly in the neck like a woodpecker would a tree for some grubs. Blood was everywhere like an art gallery but there was no joy from it. Adam crawled out from under the desk and looked around, everyone else had either tried to leave or were chasing each other. However he got hit in the head by Suzuko who had tried to Tase him.

Adam didn't wanna leave this plane yet. he had to fix this...even though many have died already. Adam instinctively shoved her which in the direction of Asukasei's gun, a bullet went into her neck and sent her back down onto the Taser she dropped, electrocuting her past the point of drowning in her blood. Adam looked at Asukasei who pointed his gun at him next. "D-die...Huh?" Asukasei turned around and came face to face with an incredibly tall girl.