Story 240/Beakless Advice

Adam was doing his night shift as always but saw that Toy Chica was wearing a beak mask. she was wearing it rather embarrassed as if she had something to hide. "wonder what that's about" adam thought as he winds the music box.

Toy chica had snuck into the party room and bent down to see into the vent. seeing the camera wasn't flashing she got on her hands and knees and crawled in the vent. Adam heard the sound of the vents creaking as toy chica approached him.

"ah! who's there??" adam stated as he turned on the vent light.

Toy chica stared out at him, her beak mask was more like a bane than a normal mask. upon being seen she charged him and pinned him to the wall. "Eek! hey that hurt you know??" Adam complained but heard Toy Chica's stomach growl. he could tell that she was hungry since the restaurant's kitchen was locked even if the restaurant itself was closed.

"Aaaah" Toy Chica tried to open the Bane enough to eat adam but it restricted her. "Owww! i-i can't even eat with this thing on" She complained as adam watched her rub her face trying to take it off. The Boy felt bad since he was generally a kind person.

"hey chica, could I help?" Adam asked as the bird girl looked confused. "Why are you asking that when im trying to devour you?" she asked in a confused tone.

Adam explained that he was used to being eaten and it was common to happen. "Well about that bane, if you wanna be scary and eat people whole we will have to take it off" Adam said as he used his fingernails to unscrew it. It fell to the floor with a clang and Adam saw that toy chica's real mouth was very stretchy. "Now you have what it needs, keep the bane on in the daytime but at night you take it off" adam said giving her advice on how to be scarier.

"T-thanks but why are you fine with being eaten?" Toy chica asks still ready to eat and kill him. "well...its more of a cooping mechanism since I'm cursed with being immortal" adam said as he rubs his arm.

Toy chica at this point now was hesitant to eat Adam, he was such a tragic teenager but if she didn't eat she wouldn't have performing energy tomorrow. Toy Chica grabbed onto his sides and began lifting Adam into the air. Giving him a quick pat down, Toy Chica easily discarded Adam's phone. 

With a slight unclenching of her jaw, Chica opened her scarily wide mouth and began to lower the teenager towards it. All Adam could do was watch as his boots hastily descend into the girl's mouth and subsequently her throat. His thighs soon followed and left even Adam feeling a shiver up his spine over the wet sensation coating his body. With how overpowering her strength was, it was fairly quick for Chica to force Adam down her throat. In less than a minute, she'd gotten to the Teen's chest before having to take a momentary break to catch her breath before continuing. "Wow it feels even warmer than others" Adam said as he panted from the tightness. With a few more careful gulps, the rest of the boy began to disappear past Chica's lips. The clack of Chica's teeth closing shut off Adam's view as the Bird Girl sent the boy fully downwards with one last gulp.

As Adam slid down Chica's tight throat, he eventually found himself slipping into the just as tight stomach of the Biomatronic. he tried to struggle a bit against the soft stomach walls but felt himself barely make them move in the slightest.

"Phooo....I actually ate him" Chica said as she lays her belly on the black desk and rubs it gently. she knew she would do this beakless thing more often.