Story 284/Daddy's Little Helper

This story is based off a video a good friend of mine made, His name is Natalie the little demon and he does vore stuff on youtube. I'll link this video at the end of the story!

William Afton was In his home and about to enter into the secret Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals hidden behind the bookshelf in his room. It was hidden quite well and not even Michael or his wife knew about it. It was where William was developing his latest machines and tech. But it was always an enduring process working on it alone.

But as he was walking through the living room towards his own room he heard the sound of running behind him. The man looked down and saw his daughter elizabeth standing behind him with a bored expression. "Hm? Elizabeth, Did something happen?" William asked thinking maybe Michael was tormenting Evan again.

"No but I was wondering if I could go with you today so I could help with your work" Elizabeth replied wanting to help her daddy out.

William was hesitant to let elizabeth into the bunker underground but Then elizabeth said "So Can I come with you Pleasseeeeee??" with big begging eyes.

those eyes reminded William of his own eyes when he was a kid and wanting to beg his own mother to take him to Fredbear's singin' show.

He couldn't say no to those familiar eyes so he gave a defeated grin and said "Of course you can, But promise me to be careful" As he could basically feel Elizabeth exploding with excitement to help her daddy.

"Ok Daddy" Elizabeth said ecstatic as William took her into his room.

"ok so the room I work in is secret and I don't want you to see how you got in just in case you get lost, so I'm gonna cover your eyes...Walk forwards following my voice" William said as he covered her green eyes and maneuvered her forwards while touching a button in the book case which slid it open to reveal the elevator.

It took some maneuvering through a vent afterwords but they were able to get into his workspace. "Wowww! This is so cool!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she gawked at everything in the room.

"Okay Elizabeth I want you to sit in that chair and when I need a specific tool you go get it" William said as his daughter sat in the blue child-sized chair.

She felt bored as the minutes dragged on as William held the blueprint to build a new animatronic for a new Fall Festival...A big one named Dreadbear.

"Elizabeth Can you please get me a wrench please?" William said before looking back at the Dreadbear blueprint.

Elizabeth got up and walked over to the drawer but saw no wrench Inside. "Um...Daddy there isn't a wrench" She said making William frown slightly.

"Henry must have it...Dang" He thought as he knew he could use another tool. "Is there a screwdriver at least?" he asks as elizabeth looked back down into the drawer.

Indeed there was a screwdriver with an orange handle in there. It was colored that way as it reminded William of Clara and Elizabeth's hair colors. "I found it" Elizabeth said before walking over to her daddy and holding the wrench up for him.

Then William booped her gently on the nose which caused her to slightly puff up. "Thanks sweetie, Hehe~" William said as he took the Screwdriver and began to work with it.

The hours went by, Elizabeth was able to see a full print of Dreadbear, as much as he was scary he was perfect for a horror themed restaurant this fall. Several Times elizabeth decided to take a nap when her dad didn't need her help and he was able to develop the head of Dreadbear Biomatronic

Eventually at one point elizabeth got bored again. "Daddy I'm bored...And I'm getting really sleepy, Oh plus you look hungry" she said before following up with "But I still wanna help you so is there anything else I can do to help you?" Elizabeth asked as she still wanted to make her daddy proud.