Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Extra Episode (second update) A whole day of warming up

The daughter was picked up by Wen's father and Wen's mother to live there for a few days, it was rare for Lu Xi and Wen Qingmo to return to the world of two.

Four months after giving birth, time flies, and the two have been revolving around this newborn baby. In addition, Wen Qingmo needs to recover her body, so she has never been intimate.

today

Lu Xi put the bowls and chopsticks into the dishwasher, then lay on the bed and swiped her phone, trying to find some novel poses from the bloggers she followed on social platforms, so that Wen Qingmo could experience a new nightlife, Wen Qingmo walked away after taking a shower Entering the bedroom, turned onto the bed, stuck into Lu Xi's arms, and kissed her.

"I'm going to take a shower, wait for me."

Seeing the undisguised desire in Wen Qingmo's eyes, Lu Xi quickly put on her pajamas and was about to walk towards the bathroom.

"En." Wen Qingmo responded, watching L u Xi walk out of the bedroom, then lowered her head, and took advantage of the opportunity to pick up Lu Xi's mobile phone on the bed.

When Lu Xi returned to the bedroom agai n, Wen Qingmo was already wrapped in a quiIt, and was turning his back to her motionless.

Lu Xi felt a little strange in her heart, but she just thought that it had been too long. Wen Qingmo felt embarrassed, she threw herself behind Wen Qingmo, her fair arms rested on his shoulders, and a few strands of fragrant hair swayed slowly, Lu XI Attaching her ruddy lips to Wen Qingmo's ear, she kissed vaguely: "Baby, you"

"Xiaoxi, I'm a little sleepy."

Before Lu Xi finished speaking, Wen Qingmo's voice sounded lukewarm.

Lu Xi, who was just about to officially start her nightlife, froze suddenly. She reacted for a few seconds before she asked concerned: "Why are you suddenly sleepy? Are you feeling unwell?"

"No," Wen Qingmo rubbed his eyes and wrapped the quilt tighter, "I'm just sleepy, go to sleep and turn off the light."

Lu Xi, who originally planned to go in and out seven times and stay up all night: " "

Didn't you say that today is a good day!

With her daughter gone, this great two-person world will be wasted!

"Are you sure?" Lu Xi probed to see Wen Qingmo's expression, holding a hint of luck that he was joking, "Baby, are you in a bad mood, what's wrong? Tell me?"

"Turn off the lights, I'm sleepy."

Wen Qingmo didn't seem to intend to explain, he wrapped the quilt tighter, and just repeated what he said just now in a commanding tone.

Lu XI: "Okay."

She raised her hand to turn off the light, and the room fell into darkness for an instant. Lu Xi crawled into bed, looking at Wen Qingmo's resisting back, puzzled.

The possibility of feeling unwell can be ruled out. Wen Qingmo generally doesn't hide anything about his physical condition, and whenever he feels pain, he will directly pester Lu Xi to comfort him and hug him.

That is angry.

But this time there is no trace as before, and Lu Xi is completely at a loss.

she just took a shower

Wait, is it the same as the orange that felI on the ground that time, Wen Qingmo calle dher, but she didn't hear?

But the children are all born, and Wen Qingmo is no longer a pregnant man with limited mobility. Now he basically doesn't need Lu Xi's help for anything he wants to do, and he can do it by himself. Sometimes Wen Qingmo would be sternly refused if she wanted to help him.