Chapter 8

chapter eight

    Lu Xi was chatting with Mother Wen when there was a noise at the door, and Wen Qingmo in a suit walked in.

    "Yo, Qingmo, I didn't expect you to come so early, I thought you would be the last one to arrive." Mother Wen patted the sofa beside her and motioned Wen Qingmo to sit down.

    There was a smile on Wen Qingmo's face, he loosened his tie, his eyes passed over Lu Xi, as if he hadn't seen her, and fell directly on Wen's mother's face: "Why, it's rare to have a meal together."

    "You too It's rare to know," Mother Wen complained, "I know work and work every day..."

    "What is Alpha doing when he's not working? He's at the working age now, and you don't have to let him go home all the time."

    Probably heard the sound, Wen Father came out of the study with a straight face. Seeing Father Wen, the smile on Wen Qingmo's face faded slightly, and he bowed slightly at Father Wen: "Father.

    " It was that serious look: "Where's your brother?"

    "Qiu Han said he would come later."

    "Hurry him up."

    "Okay, I'll tell him now."

    Lu Xi, who was sitting next to Wen's mother, was quiet the whole time After reading their conversation back and forth, she didn't relax until Father Wen returned to the study.

    Although he didn't say anything excessive, Lu Xi just felt that being in the same room with him was very stressful.

    Moreover, judging from Wen Qingmo's performance just now, the conversation between him and Wen's mother was naturally close, but when facing Wen's father, he became extremely distant, not like a father and son, but more like a superior and a subordinate.

    Lu Xi reckons that Wen's father and mother's thinking is still very traditional, that is, they think that they should be strict with Alpha, and only need to be pampered for Omega. They have always been educated according to the goal of raising their son into a dragon and phoenix, so strict that it is almost cruel. .     Mother Wen still seems to feel sorry for her son, but she is just a weak Omega and has no right to speak in the family, so the current ruler of the entire Wen family is still Father Wen.

    "Hey, try the dessert made by your sister Xiaoxi."

    Mother Wen said, pointing to the pudding on the tea table: "Orange flavor, very well made, try it soon."

    Wen Qingmo hesitated for a moment, His gaze wandered between Lu Xi and Pudding, but he still refused: "It looks like Xiao...Xiao Xi made it for you, what should I eat?"

    At this moment, Lu Xi felt that he couldn't sit like a log anymore. , at least she should make a noise, she also pointed to her pudding, and said with a little restraint: "It's nothing, brother, you can taste it too, if you like it, I will make a portion for you."

    Wen Qingmo looked at it in surprise She glanced at her with a polite smile on her lips: "Then I won't be disrespectful."

    Mother Wen said from the side: "If it's delicious, you can also learn how to make it. If you fall in love with any Omega in the future, you You can make it as a gift for others.”

    “Mom,” Wen Qingmo’s voice revealed deep helplessness, “I have no plans to get married yet.”

    “You are almost thirty, you have a career, and you must have a family Ah, or I'll arrange some blind dates for you..." Mother Wen suggested.