Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Extra story two Father depends on son

"Six weeks pregnant."

The doctor put down the list in his hand and looked at the two people in front of him.

The moment Lu Xi heard the news, he felt his temples twitch suddenly.

Regarding the issue of pregnancy, she and Wen Qingmo had communicated well a long time ago and reached a consensus that they would have at least one child.

With Wen Qingmo inheriting the Wen family, Lu Xi's work is on the right track, everything has stabilized, and they no longer use protective measures every time they exercise on the bed

Planning is one thing, reality is another. When he found out that Wen Qingmo was really pregnant, Lu Xi felt mixed feelings.

"Damn, let me see.

Song Xuan next to him heard the test results, and immediately took the list away from his colleagues.

Because they were on the way, Wen Qingmo and Lu Xi went directly to the hospital where Song Xuan worked for an examination. Although Song Xuan was not in charge of this, but he heard that his friend might be pregnant, so he joined in the fun and accompanied them.

Song Xuan glanced quickly, smiled and handed the test sheet to Wen Qingmo: "Brother Niu, you are really pregnant."

He has known Wen Qingmo for several years, until Wen Qingmo and Lu Xi got together, Song Xuan couldn't imagine what it would be like to fall in love with a cold friend, let alone split into an omega for the second time and become pregnant.

Life is really incredible.

Song Xuan sighed in his heart.

"Really?" There was a soft smile on Wen Qingmo's eyes and eyebrows. He took the list, glanced at it quickly, then looked at Lu Xi and took her hand. His tone was so excited that it was hard to calm down, and his voice was even higher than usual. Quite a few, "Xiao Xi, look, I have a baby, we really have a baby."

This is what he has always longed for, his and Lu Xi's child.

Seeing that Wen Qingmo was so happy, Lu Xi also laughed with him, temporarily putting aside some worries, she hugged Wen Qingmo directly, regardless of whether it was in a public place, raised her face and kissed him ferociously: "Very good."

"Hey, hey, in broad daylight." Song Xuan couldn't help winking.

Wen Qingmo glared at Song Xuan with a blushing face, and gave a soft "tsk" sound: "There is nothing to do.

"Okay," another doctor interjected at the right time, "Come on, come here and let me tell you the precautions.

Lu Xi hugged Wen Qingmo's waist with a smile, and walked forward together with him. Wen Qingmo's waist has not changed at all, it is as thin as ever, and his warm and flexible muscles can be felt through the clothes, and his lower abdomen is flat and firm , but a small life has already been conceived in it, and it will grow bigger and bigger in a few months

Lu Xi smirked at Wen Qingmo's stomach very covertly for a while.

Because I left early, it was less than seven o'clock when I left the hospital, which was the rush hour for getting off work.

"Brother, wait."

The people around were coming and going, and the two were about to go down the steps, when Lu Xi suddenly stopped, stood where he was, and at the same time grabbed Wen Qingmo's hand tightly, making him stop as well.

"What's wrong?"

Lu Xi's face was serious, but his tone was very exaggerated: "Brother, there are actually four steps in this step! It's so dangerous! What if you fall down? I'll carry you and walk away!"