Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Extra Story 4 A whole day

The house was quiet. Lu Xi, who had just come back from the outside, walked lightly and closed the door cautiously. She probed into the living room and saw that Wen Qingmo was lying motionless on the sofa, covered with a thin blanket, with her eyes closed. Breathing lightly, he had obviously fallen asleep, beside him was a pile of clothes, skirts, shirts, and coats, all of which belonged to Lu Xi.

Ever since the first nesting phenomenon appeared, Wen Qingmo especially liked to use Lu Xi's clothes to make a nest, and then curled up in it.

However, with a figure of around 1.8 meters here, every time Wen Qingmo wanted to build a nest, he had to use a lot of Lu Xi's clothes. Lu Xi offered to buy a few more, but he flatly refused, saying that as long as there were Lu Xi's clothes on them of taste.

Lu Xi had no choice but to change one piece of clothing every day, and devoted himself to letting every piece of clothing be stained with his own breath.

Lu Xi put the things he bought on the tea table, took off his shoes, put on his socks, and tiptoed to Wen Qingmo without making a sound.

She walked to the sofa and sat down slowly and lightly, never leaving Wen Qingmo's peaceful sleeping face for a moment.

The house is very warm, and the blanket is only covering Wen Qingmo's chest. The man is wearing a black round neck sweater, revealing his snow-white neck skin and thin collarbone. A little powder.

I really want to kiss

Lu Xi struggled for a while with the choice of wanting to kiss but was afraid of waking Wen Qingmo, only to see that Wen Qingmo actually moved his body, slowly opened his sleepy eyes, looked at Lu Xi, and at the same time a small low hum came out of his throat : "Xiao Xi"

He had just woken up, and his tone was hoarse and soft.

"I woke you up?" Lu Xi asked, leaning down/body, and kissed Wen Qingmo's forehead lightly.

"No, enough sleep, and I feel you coming," Wen Qingmo smiled, and stretched out his arms towards Lu Xi, "Hug."

Lu Xi carefully avoided Wen Qingmo's protruding belly.

Ministry, hugged him.

Wen Qingmo has been pregnant for six months. Although he has been exercising all year round and has strong abdominal muscles, so he doesn't show his pregnancy too much, but he is much bigger than the beginning, and even affects his daily activities a little.

"You came back late today, almost half an hour late." Wen Qingmo hugged Lu Xi's back, sniffed her neck lightly, complaining with some dissatisfaction.

"I went to the supermarket to do some shopping, baby. I bought some fruits and snacks that you like. Lu Xi coaxed him, leaned over and took an orange from the plastic bag on the coffee table, and put the cool peel on Wen Qingmo's face. one time.

Wen Qingmo frowned and shrank her body: "What are you doing.

"Eat an orange." Lu Xi stuffed the orange into Wen Qingmo's hand, looked at the time, "It's getting late, I have to cook for you, didn't you say yesterday that you wanted to eat my sweet and sour pork ribs? are you hungry?"

"hungry."

As Wen Qingmo said, he sat up and leaned lazily on the back of the sofa. He held the orange in one hand and held his lower abdomen with the other. It seemed that he was struggling a little. He frowned and took a deep breath: "It hurts a little."

"Pain?" Lu Xi immediately became very nervous, she didn't dare to touch Wen Qingmo's stomach, she could only stare straight at it, "How is it, does it hurt so much? Do you want to go to the hospital?"