Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

    Song Xuan who was standing outside the door had his heart in his throat.

    Fortunately, there are still a small number of disabled people, but occasionally a few guests go to the toilet in other bathrooms, and after smelling the entangled pheromones, they look in the direction of the barrier-free bathroom in shock.

    At this time, Song Xuan could only walk to the sink as if nothing had happened and wash his hands dawdly, silently exuding the aura that I don't know anything and none of you should look at me.

    Omega pheromones have no effect on him, but Alpha pheromones can still give Song Xuan a Beta sense of oppression. Song Xuan couldn't bear it after waiting at the door of the cubicle for a while, so he ran directly outside the barrier-free bathroom and closed the door. close.

    That oppressive feeling made Song Xuan's legs weak.

    Thinking that this pheromone was released by Lu Xi, Song Xuan felt nothing but shock.

    ABO three groups of people, although there are individual differences, they have their own characteristics as a whole. Alphas, both male and female, are tall and tall, while Omega are mostly petite and sweet, with delicate looks.

    As for Lu Xi...

    she has a completely soft and weak Omega appearance, no one would think she is an Alpha at first glance.

    The point is, how did she get together with Wen Qingmo.

    Hasn't she always been Wen Qiuhan's girlfriend?

    Song Xuan was puzzled by this, one question after another in his mind.

    After touching it for about ten minutes, the smell of pheromone gradually faded, and the doorknob behind him rang, Song Xuan turned around, Lu Xi pushed the door open, and walked out alone.

    Maybe it's because she just finished marking, but she still has the strong aura of Alpha left on her body. Song Xuan can even vaguely see the satiation and possessiveness in her eyes after hunting. Lu Xi's hair is a little messy, and her skirt is full of wrinkles. She asked in a low voice. : "Is there no one?"

    Song Xuan poked his head out to take a look, and there was no one in the corridor at present, so he turned around and pushed Lu Xi back to the bathroom: "No one, let's go quickly."

    Lu Xi walked into the cubicle again. At this time, Wen Qingmo's pain had dissipated, and his tense muscles had also relaxed. He still looked weak, but his consciousness was clear. Lu Xi stepped forward and slowly supported him. Get up: "Let's go, go home."

    "I'll help you—"

    Song Xuan took a step forward.

    "No need," Lu Xi blinked, "I can do it by myself."

    Song Xuan watched Lu Xi help Wen Qingmo, who was around 1.8 meters tall, as easily as playing with a doll, and awkwardly withdrew the hand he just stretched out. Coughing: "Okay."

    "Let's find a place with few people and go downstairs." Lu Xi reminded him.

    She was quite afraid that she would run into someone who knew herself or Wen Qingmo. Although she could excuse that Wen Qingmo drank too much, Lu Xi was still worried that the pheromone smell on her body would not be gone.

    Song Xuan pointed to the right: "That's the fire escape, go down there, and wait for me in the lobby after you go down, I'll go to the parking lot and drive the car to the door first."

I let the boss A become O [female A male O]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara