Chapter 44

Chapter Forty-Four?

    The two spent another three days in Tongcheng before returning.

    However, half of these three days were spent in the hotel.

    It was good to say that when we maintained a pure relationship before, once we started having sex, it was out of control.

    Lu Xi, as a mother single for more than 20 years in her previous life, once she had a handsome boyfriend while satisfying her xp, naturally she couldn't help but want to continue to develop.

    As for Wen Qingmo, there is no plowed land, only exhausted cattle, Lu Xi doesn't feel anything yet, and it is even less likely for him to feel tired.

    After going back, Wen Qingmo went to the office to pack up his things again, and the next day was the beginning of the annual vacation.

    It was getting dark early now, and it was already dark outside the window. Wen Qingmo opened the curtains and looked down. The car lights on the road were connected into crooked thin lines, swimming on and off.

    He glanced at it and lowered the curtains.

    Everyone in the company has already left, the whole body is empty and quiet, only the buzzing noise from the lamp tube is left, a sense of loneliness quietly hits my heart, Wen Qingmo speeds up her movements, eager to go home to see Lu Xi.

    Just as he was about to turn off the lights, the phone rang suddenly.

    It was Lu Xi who called him. Wen Qingmo quickly picked it up and put it next to his ear: "Xiaoxi?

    " It was rather noisy, and he asked, "Where are you?"

    "I went to the supermarket to buy something, and I was on my way back. Oh, it's freezing outside," Lu Xi said, sniffling, "Brother, you are still in the company Is it?"

    "I'm here, and I'm about to leave... Now I'm the only one left in the company." For some reason, Wen Qingmo added the last sentence by accident.

    Lu Xi seemed quite excited: "That's great, I'm just passing by your company, so don't go, show me around after I pass by."

    "Where have you been? I'll go pick you up." Wen Qingmo said.

    "No, no, I'll be there right away, brother, take the elevator down and wait for me at the door."

    Lu Xi said, and hung up the phone.

    Wen Qingmo obediently took the elevator down, waited at the door for a while, and saw Lu Xi's figure, she was tightly wrapped, carrying a plastic bag full of things in her hand, Wen Qingmo took it, and at the same time held Lu Xi's hand Hand: "Why don't you go out by car?"

    Lu Xi shook his head: "I haven't moved at home for a day, and I want to go out for a walk."

    She looked around: "Wow, is there really no one in the company?"

    "Well, it's the last day, and tomorrow is a holiday. As usual, I'll be the last one to leave," Wen Qingmo explained, "But you said you came to visit...?"

    "Yes."

    "There is nothing to visit at the work place."

    Although he said so, Wen Qingmo still put the things Lu Xi bought on the sofa on the first floor, and led her into the elevator.

    The elevator door slowly closed, and at the same time, Lu Xi let go of Wen Qingmo's holding her hand, and wrapped his arms around her boyfriend's waist.